- Enjoy a fascinating journey into the world of marine biology and wildlife at SEA LIFE Orlando
- Enter a full 360° walk-through glass aquarium tunnel, and see sharks, rays, and fish swim in all directions around you
- See huge colonies of colorful jellyfish, and meet the turtle who helped design the Turtle Excluder Device, so turtles can escape from fishing nets
Meet Florida's celebrity turtle and deep-dive into the world of marine wildlife at SEA LIFE Orlando. See graceful stingrays, magnificent sharks, colorful clownfish, and all manner of sea-dwelling critters swimming over, under, and all around you, in a 360° aquarium tunnel.
Meet Ted, the rescued turtle who helped develop the Turtle Excluder Device - an invention that helps turtles escape when caught in fishing nets. Now that's a hero turtle!
See enormous swarms of multicolored jellyfish - some as small as a pin, some as tall as you! Time your visit with the feeding times of SEA LIFE's sharks and see what hungry really looks like!
Get a hands-on experience with a rock pool, and stroke a sea anemone (the non-venomous variety!), hold a colorful starfish, or handle a crafty crab!
This is an unforgettably immersive aquarium experience.
Present your smartphone ticket at the ticket window.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Talks & Feeding Times:
- Stingray Cove: Feeding daily at 11:00 & 14:00, talk daily at 16:00
- Indian Ocean Show: Meet the divers & watch a feeding at 14:30 & 17:30 (no 17:30 dive on Mondays and Fridays)
- Shark Ship Wreck Show: Meet the divers daily at 11:30 & 15:30, educational talk daily at 17:00 & 18:00, Octopus enrichment daily at 13:45
- Pacific Ocean Show: Meet the divers & see a feeding daily at 12:30 and 16:30
- Indian Ocean: Educational talk daily at 12:00 & 13:00, seahorse feeding daily at 15:00
- Atlantic Ocean Dive Show: Meet the divers daily at 11:30 & 15:30