- Get a 4-course menu featuring the likes of garlic bread, tomato bisque soup, roasted chicken, and more, plus full bar access
- Watch the live jousting match - when brawn and metal unite - and be wowed by amazing horsemanship and falconry
- Get top-notch service and meet a number of manly knights in full spectacular costume!
One of the best things to do in Florida is getting out of Florida with a trip back in time to the medieval period! Tuck into four courses as you watch horses prancing, knights battling and swords clashing at Orlando Castle's Medieval Times Florida.
Steel yourself for a thrilling dining experience among epic jousting matches and knights in shining armor! Witness a fight for a place in the Royal Court's Champion in this dramatic, medieval dinner show complete with 4 delicious courses!
The menu changes at times, but think garlic bread, tomato bisque soup, roasted chicken, sweet buttered corn and other mouthwatering, not-so-medieval specials.
See elegant horsemanship and a falconry show - you'll also get access to the bar, gift shop, and the Hall of Arms, which features displays of medieval artifacts.
Prepare to get medieval!
- 2-hour medieval jousting tournament
- Live flight of the royal falcon
- 4-course meal
- Two rounds of select non-alcoholic beverages
- Access to the Hall of Arms
- Additional beverages
- Show your voucher at the entrance
- We recommend to arrive early, as seating is first come, first served. Admission starts 75 minutes before the start of the show
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Bus: Lines 55 or 56 to W Irlo Bronson Mem Hwy and Oren Brown Rd.
- Garlic bread, oven roasted chicken quarter, sweet buttered corn, herb-roasted potato, chocolate chip cookie, soda or water
- Vegetarian meals can be requested on the spot (includes hummus, warm pita bread, carrot and celery sticks, three-bean stew with fire roasted tomato and brown rice, fresh fruit or Italian ice)
- A selection of alcoholic drinks is available
Medieval Times is a live horse show in an enclosed arena. Persons with respiratory conditions, allergies, or asthma attend at their own risk. Medieval Times uses stroboscopic and pyrotechnic effects.