- Get your adrenaline fix on thrilling kid-friendly rides and rollercoasters, and try out three all-new rides in the (equally all-new) LEGO® Movie™ World!
- Explore incredible themed worlds, like LEGO® Ninjago World, LEGO® Kingdoms, Heartlake City, Miniland USA, and more
- Cool down in the fiendishly fun waterpark, and play in the wave pool, zoom down slippery waterslides, or build your own LEGO® raft and go floating down the river!
Mummies, vampires, and witches – see them all in their LEGO form on Saturdays and Sundays, with special character experiences throughout the weekend where kids can get a great photo.
If that sounds too spooky, young visitors 12 and under can walk the Brick-or-Treat Trail and pick up some candy to feast on, before they add their own LEGO spider to a giant web and help Master Builders construct a huge scarecrow.
There are spooky shows where little monsters can dance along, and a special scavenger hunt to enjoy too! The day ends with a bang when Captain Dreadbeard defends Pirates' Cove with a fearsome fireworks display.
Get your year's supply of belly laughs, thrilling rides, and waterslides - all in one afternoon of family-friendly fun. Meet water-skiing pirates, hone your razor-sharp ninja skills, enjoy creative workshops, play the best LEGO® videogames, and more - then cannonball into a world of watery good times!
Whatever your personal idea of fun is, you're bound to find it at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort. If you're a traditionalist, and like your theme parks to come with lots of rollicking rollercoaster action, LEGOLAND® has got you covered. Maybe hold off on the many mouthwatering food options till afterward though.
If you prefer more down-to-earth pursuits, why not take a stroll around the beautiful botanical gardens? Don't forget to check out the Imagination Zone, where a treasure trove of cool and creative activities await. Play all the LEGO® video games, build your own mini-city, or program a LEGO® robot!
Sharpen your ninja skills in the Ninjago-themed area's awesome challenges; make a splash on the AQUAZONE® Wave Racers and dodge water cannons at speed! Attend driving school, then attend flying school, see a singing-dancing buccaneering pirate show, watch a 4D LEGO® movie, and lots more.
If all that wasn't enough, strap in! There's a new attraction in town. Introducing The LEGO® Movie™ World. Featuring three brand-new adrenaline-pumping, side-splitting rides: Masters of Flight, Unikitty’s Disco Drop, and Battle of Bricksburg!
You'll be singing Everything is Awesome at the top of your lungs!
Cool off with a dip in the incredible waterpark. Build your own raft out of huge LEGO® bricks and float merrily down a lazy river. Surf some waves in the wave pool, and shoot down slippery waterslides into sparkling pools.
Be warned - this experience may cause uncontrollable joy!
- The 2-Day Ticket (if selected) gives you 2 days admission to LEGOLAND® Florida within a 14 day window. Tickets are activated the first time they are used
- The LEGOLAND® Water Park is located within LEGOLAND® Florida Resort
- Guests are required to be fully clothed when entering and leaving LEGOLAND® Water Park through LEGOLAND® Florida Resort. Swim wear alone is not permitted
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. @2018 The LEGO Group.