- Send your sense of adventure into orbit and explore countless breathtaking exhibits celebrating and documenting the U.S. space program
- See real iconic spacecraft and rockets, like the Space Shuttle Atlantis®, and a genuine Saturn V moon rocket
- Meet a real Nasa astronaut, strap in for a rocket launch simulation, and watch mind-blowing 3D space films
Blast your imagination into the stratosphere, with a ticket to Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex℠. Bringing the epic story of the U.S. space program to life, Kennedy Space Center offers more amazing family fun and mind-blowing science exhibits than you could possibly fit into one day - but you can certainly try! Stand in awe under the gigantic Saturn V, the largest rocket ever flown, see the iconic Space Shuttle Atlantis®, celebrate the pioneers of NASA’s early space programs, and more.
There's so much to do at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex that it would be difficult to know where to begin - if it weren't for the cleverly arranged Mission Zones, that is. The attractions and tours are grouped by chronological era, so you can follow the inspirational story of space exploration in an intuitive sequential order. It's rocket science, made easy!
Stop by the new Heroes & Legends exhibits and salute the elite extraterrestrial explorers in U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame® presented by Boeing. Kick back with a guided tour around the birthplace of American spaceflight in a comfy air-conditioned coach, and feel your jaw hit the floor at the Apollo/Saturn V Center, featuring an actual Saturn V moon rocket.
See the Space Shuttle Atlantis®, and strap in for lift-off at Shuttle Launch Experience®. Get starry-eyed watching spectacular 3D space films, including Apollo 11: First Steps Edition, Journey To Space, and the spellbinding Touch the Stars: The Journey Has Begun 3D.
Meet a real veteran NASA astronaut in the Astronaut Encounter, set your sights on the Red Planet in Journey To Mars: Explorers Wanted, and lots more out-of-this-world interactive exhibits.
Please go directly to the turnstile to have your smartphone ticket scanned.
- Kennedy Space Center reserves the right to require photo ID for entry
- All tickets are non-transferable, non refundable, and only valid for your selected visit date during regularly scheduled hours
- Tours may be altered or closed due to operational requirements
- Paid parking is accessible from 30 minutes before complex opening ($5 for motorcycles, $10 for cars, $15 for RVs; subject to change)
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- The maximum height for the Children's Play Dome is 48" (121cm)
- Complimentary kennel services are available. You must provide food, water, water dishes, blankets, and toys yourself
- All bags, backpacks, and packages are subject to inspection prior to entering. Please don't bring unnecessary items in order to expedite your entry into the park
- You may bring your own food and non-alcoholic beverages packed in small, soft-sided coolers