- Take an 8-10 minute flight over Old Town, Give Kids The World Village, Epcot, Disney Springs and the Orlando Eye
- Witness the Florida magic in action with your trusty, experienced pilot – he'll give you a briefing before you fly
- Count the rollercoasters, giant swimming pools, monstrous malls and more from a whole new perspective
Want to see some of the happiest people on earth? Take a short helicopter flight over all the families having fun in Orlando's theme parks! Count the rollercoasters from up high as you soar over Old Town, Give Kids The World Village, Epcot, Disney Springs and the Orlando Eye.
Orlando's abundance of theme parks means the air is one of pure happiness... will you feel it as you fly through it?
Your pilot will give you a short briefing at Kissimmee Gateway Airport before you step onto the helipad, ready to take to the skies over America's land of smiles.
Give Kids The World Village gives families with kids who are suffering life-threatening illnesses special time together. See if you can spot the giant mushrooms, or trees with faces, all designed to inspire a renewed sense of hope and happiness.
Hover over Old Town and watch the rollercoasters zooming through Epcot. At 300 acres, this human achievement-themed park is twice the size of the Magic Kingdom. Heading over Disney Springs you'll spot the giant balloon, and maybe even a dinosaur. There's so much to see, it's like no other ride through the skies!
- Go to the MaxFlight Helicopter Services desk at the above address, located on the west side of Kissimmee Gateway Airport, just off Hoagland Blvd, 20 minutes prior to your selected flight time and show your smartphone voucher
- Participate in a short safety briefing and sign a waiver
- Then you will meet your pilot, who will escort you to the helipad
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket