Go directly to the turnstile to have your smartphone ticket scanned.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- See hundreds of alligators and crocodiles swimming, sunbathing, and living large mere feet away from you
- Watch incredible live shows, from acrobatic gator feeding displays to alligator-handling safety demonstrations
- Meet other local wildlife including cougars, bobcats, rattlesnakes, tarantulas, parrots, tortoises, and more
This Halloween, and every Saturday and Sunday leading up to it starting from October 19, Gatorland will set up a series of special spooky areas throughout the park. Expect actors ready to jump out and give you a fright, rare sightings of the mythical Skunk Ape, and snap some shots in spooktacular selfie zones!
Looking for the ultimate alligator experience in the Sunshine State? Snap up a ticket to Gatorland, and hightail it on over to Florida's incredible reptilian kingdom. Witness hundreds of guzzling gators and crafty crocs in frenzied feeding displays and nail-biting gator-safety demonstrations.
See slithery serpents and pouncing bobcats, as well as cougars, tortoises, tarantulas, a chatty parrot or two, and wash it all down with a smiling side order of southern hospitality.
Florida is famous for its amazing theme parks, its stunning scenery, and the prehistoric predators that lurk within the waterways all around the state. Why not combine all three with a daredevil trip to the 'Alligator Capital of the World'?
Gatorland is a crocodilian oasis where alligators, crocodiles, and other amazing wildlife rescued from captivity can roam, paddle, and pounce freely in sprawling habitats that mirror their natural homes.
Get up close and personal with the toothy monsters, see rare and beautiful albino gators, watch ferocious feeding frenzies, and peer through your hands in terror at spectacular gator-safety shows. Don't try this at home!
You'll also have the chance to handle baby gators, snakes, and beautiful tropical birds. Meet friendly giant tortoises, wily bobcats, majestic cougars, and more.
- Free parking onsite
- Adventure Hour Swamp Tour: offered daily at 13:00, reservations can be made upon arrival prior to 12:30 for an extra fee
- Aviary: open daily for 30 minutes at 11:00, 12:00, 13:30, 14:45 & 15:45
- Gator Jumparoo Show: daily at 10:45, 11:30, 12:30, 13:45, 14:30, 15:30 & 16:30 (subject to change)