- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Get a close encounter with over 200 species of wildlife from the everglades and around the world
- See one of the rarest species of reptile in the world - the beautiful albino alligator
- Enjoy awesome live shows with the animals, including the frenzied gator feeding shows
Stimulate your reptile brain with a visit to Wild Florida's Gator and Wildlife Park, and get up close and personal with a family of gargantuan alligators and some worried-looking furry critters!
Discover over 200 species of wildlife from the Florida Everglades and around the world, from ring-tailed lemurs and stripey zebras to walruses, bobcats, porcupines, panthers, and snapping turtles! Animal enthusiasts will be kept wowed for hours on end.
See humongous adult alligators and tiny hatchlings wallowing in the shallows - and soaking up some sunshine with a cold-blooded stare. There's even a rare albino gator, if the regular green isn't scary-looking enough!
See the bone-crushing power of alligator jaws at feeding time and learn fascinating facts about the park's creature in the Exotic Animals show.
- While there's food available for purchase onsite, visitors are welcome to bring their own packed lunches and drinks
- Exotic Animal Show: 10:30, 12:15, 14:15, and 16:00
- Gator Feeding: 11:30 and 15:00