- Hop into an airboat and zip across the untouched marshy wetlands of the Everglades
- See alligators, eagles, frogs, newts, and more in the wild with the help of an expert guide
- Get a more intimate encounter and feed the toothy reptiles at Gator and Wildlife Park, plus see lots more amazing creatures
Follow the call of the wild out across Central Florida's untouched wilderness, with a once-in-a-lifetime Everglades Airboat Tour, and a visit to the Gator and Wildlife Park. Speed through the marshy swamps and wetlands on the lookout for giant alligators, eagles, amphibians, bobcats, raccoons, snapping turtles, and more. Then, tick even more amazing creatures off your must-see list at the Wildlife Park, and come face-to-face with some hungry hungry alligators.
A world away from the glitzy strip of Miami, the swanky golf resorts of Palm Beach, and the colorful theme parks of Orlando, the real Florida is waiting to be explored.
Hop into an airboat and zip across the beautiful wetland wilderness of The Everglades to see its famous animal population in the wild. Your guides are experts in spotting gators lurking in the shallows, and eagles perched or soaring in the air currents overhead.
Then, head to Gator and Wildlife Park to see the toothy reptiles in a more controlled environment. You can even feed the alligators with the help of a suitably lengthy metal pole! Plus, encounter all sorts of wild colorful beasties from Florida's abundant habitats and beyond.
All tastes are gatored to!
- The selected timeslot is for the airboat tour. Please arrive 30 minutes before so you have enough time to reach the departure point
- After the tour you will visit the wildlife park
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Animal show times:
- Exotic animal shows: 10:30, 12:15, 14:15, 16:00
- Gator feeding: 11:30, 15:00
For anyone particularly attached to their limbs, it's best to keep hands and feet inside the airboat at all times!