- Sail down the beautiful Dalyan River to Turtle Beach to see the natural habitat of loggerhead turtles
- Gaze in awe at the majestic 9th-century rock-cut tombs of the Kings of Kaunos
- Enjoy a delicious lunch with a view and bathe in the healing mud baths of Dalyan
Explore the sun-drenched beauty and fascinating history of Lycia by sailing out to the 9th-century tombs of the Kings of Kaunos.
These mysterious tombs are cut from the rocks along the coast and were once reserved for the kings and all their valuable possessions.
Sink into a relaxing mud bath and feel your worries melt away. Then look out for endangered loggerhead turtles at Turtle Beach. There's a hearty lunch waiting on the riverside before you are driven back to Fethiye.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the meeting point, the Evergreen Office
- Please make sure to be on time
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Lunch consists of a buffet with salads, beans, pasta, fish, chicken, and fruit. Vegetarian options available.