- Watch daily feeding presentations with some of the most popular animals and their keepers
- Teach the kids about the animals, then take them to the indoor and outdoor play areas
- Meet a young chimpanzee, a lynx, elephants, seals and more, all thriving at the zoo
Take a walk on the wild side at Dierenrijk Nuenen, one of the best places to keep the kids entertained in the Netherlands! Meet a young chimpanzee, a lynx, elephants, seals and see over 400 birds flying around uncaged!
Looking for things to do with the family not far from Eindhoven? If there's an animal fan in your midst, head on over to Dierenrijk Nuenen and see 96 species of them!
Dierenrijk Nuenen is packed with the best of the bunch from the animal kingdom: elephants, monkeys, seals and more! There are even hundreds of birds flying around without cages.
Watch the alpacas chewing lazily, meet an energetic chimpanzee, and ask the meercats what exactly they're looking for!
Need to tame your own little wild things? Set them free in the indoor and outdoor play areas!
- Entrance to the zoo
- Map and program (given upon entrance)
- Parking (if ticket is chosen)
- Additional expenses
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- 11:00: Polar bears, cheetahs, tigers, bears, wolves
- 12:00: Feeding tour
- 13:00: Seals
- 14:00: Elephants
- 15:00: Ring-tailed lemurs
- 17:00: Chimpanzees