Tickets for Alnwick Garden
42 acres of fountains, flowers and trees, it's a botanical delight
- Over 42 acres of woodlands and includes 12 acres of beautifully maintained gardens, brimming with attractions, activities, and live events
- The gigantic treehouse is one of the largest in Europe, check it out - you can even eat in its restaurant!
- With flowers and plant life for every season, there's always something new to discover in this world of botanical wonders
Hundreds of years in the making, this prestigious garden has been passed down through the aristocracy, and is now finally open to the public! With over 42 acres of lush forestry, fragrant flowers, and expertly manicured lawns to get lost in, there's something for everyone.
The garden has 8 themed zones radiating out from a central water cascade and concourse. Its paths and walkways contain all sorts of cool attractions and secrets - like the Treehouse, the Bamboo Labyrinth, and the Poison Garden!
The Alnwick Garden is situated in the grounds of the Alnwick Castle, the second largest inhabited castle in the country and home to the Duke of Northumberland’s family, the Percys, for over 700 years. The garden is one of the world’s most contemporary gardens. Inspired by the Duchess of Northumberland and designed by world-renowned Belgian landscape firm Wirtz International, it has been brought to life for all to enjoy.
- Entrance to Alnwick Garden
- Entrance to Alnwick Castle
Please make yourself known to a member of staff upon arrival in the car park or on your way to the entrance, and inform them that you purchased your ticket via Tiqets. You will be fast-tracked into admissions.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Bus to Baliffgate or Allerburn Lea stops
- Ample parking available at the venue
The garden was used to grow food during the Second World War Dig for Victory campaign. You can still 'do your bit' as all profits are reinvested in the charitable trust, to benefit the garden and surrounding areas.