Tickets for Afrika Museum: Fast Track
Enter a world of African fun and culture without leaving the Netherlands
- Explore Africa without leaving the Netherlands - this educational journey is an open-air experience close to Nijmegen
- Let the kids play in the specially designed sculpture forest
- Take a walk around a reconstructed Kusasi estate featuring open, doorless roundhouses
This contemporary Pan-African photographic exhibition is showing for the first time outside of Bamako. Browse works by 40 inspired contemporary African photographers and artists and witness their hopes for the future and interpretations of the past.
Ready for a taste of Africa? The Afrika Museum introduces the 'architecture' of African villages and estates and blends it with a taste of African culture. Stroll through a Ghanan village, enter roundhouses, learn about various tribes and let the kids loose in the African sculpture garden!
Walk around exciting African villages, where kids can play in a special forest of sculptures. Visit Cameroon and meet the Baka, a nation of hunters and gatherers who dwell in the rainforest.
Head to Ghana and stroll around a reconstructed Kusasi estate, complete with open, doorless roundhouses, and then visit Mali to find out why the Dogon had to build their villages like fortresses.
Want an in-depth explanation of the permanent collection? Plug into the audio tour to enhance your African adventure!
The forests of Berg en Dal near Nijmegen hold a taste of Africa in the Netherlands.
- Entrance to the Afrika Museum
- Audio guide in English, Dutch, or German
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.