Tickets for Aquasplash
Experience one of the best waterparks in Europe
- Experience one of the best waterparks in Europe, part of the epic aquatic Marineland
- Get your heart rate thumping on fast water rides like Draguero, or The Side Winder - the park's steepest water wall
- Slow it down with the kids on the Lazy River, or take the grownup Magic River ride
Everything you need for you and your family to make a serious splash is right here at Aquasplash, an adrenaline-pumping waterpark in the epic Marineland. Float on the lazy river, get the heart racing on wild water rides Draguero and the Rainbow Cannon, or simply soak up the sun. It's watery fun for all!
The Lazy River at Aquasplash is the children's version of the adult Magic River, just grab your rubber ring and get ready to make a splash.
For something even wilder, try the Obstacle Track, the 10-meter tall Side Winder halfpipe, or head for swashbuckling practice at Pirates' Island with its creepy skulls and crossbones, sharks, one-eyed sailors and more!
Launch yourself head first onto the 12-meter high giant slide, Draguero. Or climb to the start of the 12.5-meter Rainbow Cannon and choose between the dark tunnel and the transparent tunnel to help you on the way down.
Adults aren't welcome at the kid's-only Kid's Pool. But you probably won't mind, it'll give you time for another spin on Draguero.
- Entrance to Aquasplash
- Entrance to Marineland, Kid’s Island, and Adventure Golf
- Parking (7.50€/day)
Head straight to the turnstile and scan your smartphone ticket.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Car: A8 to Nice, turn off at Antibes (Exit 44). Follow signs for Sophia Antipolis and then Marineland. Alterntively, take A8 to Cannes and turn off at Villeneuve-Loubet (Exit 47). Follow signs for Sophia Antibes and then Marineland
- Train: Paris-Gare de Lyon TGV to Antibes. Then by local train to Biot station. Gare de Biot is 200m from Marineland