- Set off from Niagara-on-the-Lake for a high-speed tour of the legendary Devil's Hole whitewater rapids on a specially designed jet boat
- Prepare for a thorough soaking, as your captain blasts you in and out of the rapids and huge waves crash over the boat
- Wrap up in the provided poncho, water shoes, and life jacket – they won't keep you dry, but they'll keep the worst off. (They also look fabulous!)
Make a splash with this all-action boat tour through the Niagara River's most fearsome whitewater rapids. Strap in, don your fetching poncho, and hold on for dear life, as your custom-equipped jet boat darts in and out of the Class 5 rapids at breakneck speeds. Prepare yourself, you're about to get very wet!
After a quick briefing, you'll board your turbo-charged boat at the beautiful Niagara-on-the-Lake Landing. As you head north into Devil's Hole, make sure to soak up the incredible natural scenery – after that, you'll be too busy getting soaked yourself to notice your beautiful surroundings.
The area is so notorious for its turbulent waters that it's been dubbed the 'Mount Everest of Whitewater Rapids' by those in the know. Luckily, your seasoned captain knows how to chart a route that's as safe as it is adrenaline-pumping. If you're lucky, they might even warn you before the next soaking!
You'll be provided with a super-stylish poncho, water shoes, and life jacket, but as you'll be spending much of your tour knee-deep in water, you can still expect to get very wet, so do bring a change of clothes.
Ready for a walk on the wet side?
- Check in by showing your smartphone ticket on site
- You must be present 30-45 minutes prior to your booked starting time in order to register, sign a participation agreement, and attend a mandatory safety orientation. Please leave plenty of time to find the Whirlpool Jet location you're reserved for! Note that traffic during busy months can be heavy
- At the dock, you'll receive a poncho, water shoes, and a life jacket
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.