- Experience a thrilling tour of the famous Devil's Hole Rapids on a high powered jet boat, with wet and dry options
- Wrap up in the supplied life jacket, poncho and water shoes and prepare to get seriously wet – waves crash over the boat and at times you'll be sitting knee-deep in water – or pick the dry Freedom Jet seating option!
- Take in the spectacular scenery and learn about the history and geography of the Niagara River with your experienced captain
Take a wet 'n' wild turbo-charged tour of the Niagara River's legendary Devil's Hole Rapids. Your custom-equipped jet boat will weave you in and out of the Class 5 rapids on a route that's specially designed for maximum thrills and maximum splash.
Bring a change of clothes, you're definitely going to need them! The Wet Jet tour blasts you through the Devil's Hole Rapids at high speeds, in an open-top boat that's designed for maximum watery fun.
Regarded as the Mount Everest of Whitewater Rapids, the stretch of river north of the iconic Niagara Falls may look intimidating, but the experienced captain knows how to carve a route that's as safe as it is thrilling.
Wrap up in the supplied life jacket, poncho and water shoes (they won't keep you dry, but they'll stop the chill) and climb aboard your craft at Queenston waterfront. The next 45 minutes will be a high-speed blur as you dance around the rapids, plowing through banks of water and taking in the incredible sights.
Don't want to get your outfit soaked? There's a dry option too! Same thrills, same route, less water all over you.
You will not see Niagara Falls on this trip.
- Check in by showing your smartphone ticket at the meeting point at the Floral Clock on the Niagara Parkway
- Please bring water-friendly shoes. Flip flops are not allowed!
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket