Tickets for Whirlpool Jet Boat Tour Niagara Falls
Prepare for high speeds and wild 'n' wet thrills on this incredible boat tour
- Experience a thrilling tour of the famous Devil's Hole Rapids on a high powered jet boat
- Wrap up in the supplied overalls, poncho and watershoes and prepare to get seriously wet – waves crash over the boat and at times you'll be sitting knee-deep in water
- Take in the spectacular scenery and learn about the history and geography of the Niagara River with your experienced captain
Take a wet 'n' wild turbo-charged tour of the Niagara River's legendary Devil's Hole Rapids. Your custom-equipped jet boat will weave you in and out of the Class 5 rapids on a route that's specially designed for maximum thrills and maximum splash. Or if you'd prefer to stay dry, the Jet Dome experience offers the same high-octane thrills without the thorough drenching.
Bring a change of clothes, you're definitely going to need them! The Wet Jet tour blasts you through the Devil's Hole Rapids at high speeds, in an open-top boat that's designed for maximum watery fun.
Regarded as the 'Mount Everest of Whitewater Rapids', the stretch of river north of the iconic Niagara Falls may look intimidating, but the experienced captain knows how to carve a route that's as safe as it is thrilling.
Wrap up in the supplied overalls and water shoes (they won't keep you dry, but they'll stop the chill) and climb aboard your craft at Queenston waterfront. The next 45 minutes will be a high-speed blur as you dance around the rapids, plowing through banks of water and taking in the incredible sights.
Prefer to stay a little drier? No problem – just select the Jet Dome tour. It's the same watery rollercoaster ride, but the closed-top boat keeps you nice and dry.
Please Note You will not see Niagara Falls on this trip.
- Safety orientation
- Jet Boat experience (45-60 minutes)
- Ponchos, water shoes, life jackets, towels
- Please note you won't see Niagara Falls on this tour
Check in by showing your smartphone ticket on the lower level of the Water Street Landing restaurant.
- Wet Jet: 23 June - 3 September at 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, and 16:00, rest of the season at 13:00 only
- Jet Dome: 23 June - 3 September at 11:00, rest of the season at 14:00
- You must be present 30-45 minutes prior to your time scheduled to register, sign a participation agreement, and attend a mandatory safety orientation. Please leave plenty of time to find the location. Note that traffic during busy months can be heavy.
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Before you book
- Pregnant women aren't allowed to participate
- The tour isn't recommended for anyone with back, neck, heart, respiratory issues, osteoporosis, or any other health issue or injury