Tickets for Voyage to the Falls: Niagara Falls Boat Tour
Get up close to majestic Niagara Falls!
- Do you love it when water falls? Then get up close to the American Falls, the Bridal Veil Falls, and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls
- Feel the powerful spray of glacier water on board your state-of-the-art catamaran
- This cruise can get closer to the splash-tastic action than any other, and you'll stay (relatively) dry thanks to your included poncho
Make a (big) splash with this unmissable cruise, which gets you as close as possible to the most famous waterfalls in the world. Sure you've seen the 'Falls in pictures, but you've never really seen them until you've felt the spray on your face and heard their mighty roar for yourself.
With express admission, you can jump aboard your state-of-the-art vessel and journey along the Niagara River into the heart of the Great Gorge. There you'll find the American Falls, the Bridal Veil Falls... and the headlining Canadian Horseshoe Falls.
Your catamaran's special design means it can get closer to the action than any other ship, giving you unprecedented views of these giants of nature. Of course, it also means you'll get very wet – but feeling the glacial spray is all part of the fun, and onboard heating and included poncho make sure you're not dripping for the rest of the day!
- 20-minute daytime boat ride into the very heart of Niagara Falls
- See the American, Bridal Veil and the mighty Canadian Horseshoe Falls
- Audio guide (costs a small extra fee, available in English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, and Mandarin)
- Hot and cold beverages (available on board)
Show your smartphone ticket at the Hornblower Niagara Cruises Ticket Plaza.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Bus 104 or 204 to Victoria Av & Clifton Hill + a 10-minute walk.