- Experience the very latest in Virtual Reality gaming in the middle of Manhattan at the largest Virtual Reality Experience Center in the Western Hemisphere!
- Play over 50 virtual reality games, from two-player shoot-em-ups to escape rooms, driving games, and flight simulators
- Check out VR World's Mezzanine level, featuring film, music, and art, or grab some drinks at the onsite bar
Experience the very latest in VR gaming at VR World NYC, the biggest Virtual Reality Experience Center in the Western Hemisphere! Play for hours on over 50 virtual reality games, including escape rooms, secret agent missions, driving games, flight simulators and more!
Dress comfortably, you're in for an interactive ride! With 50 stations and all the latest equipment, Midtown Manhattan's VR World NYC has it all. Strap on those VR goggles and get ready for hours of orc slaying, space pirateering, escape rooms, boxing, music videos that you star in... and more!
Want two-player games? Head downstairs for some shoot-em-up fun with friends.
From shooting pesky droids to climbing virtual mountains, you'll be getting some real exercise, so if you miss your gym slot, who cares? This is a whole new world of exercise - literally.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Metro: Lines B, D, F, M, N, Q, R, W to Herald Square or line 6 to 33 Street Station – VR World