Tickets for Top of the Rock, Rock Center, and Hop-on Hop-off Bus
See the best of NYC with one slick package
- See three great NYC icons with this unique package! 48-hour Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tours, plus 48-hour Hop-on Hop-off Ferry mean you can see Manhattan by day and night, from land and water
- Ascend 70 floors to the Top of the Rock for mesmerizing Manhattan views
- Marvel at the 'city within a city' at the iconic Rockefeller Center with a fascinating walking tour
You'll see lots of cool NYC icons with this unique package. Ride the 48-hour Hop-on Hop-off Bus all over the city, day and night. Take to the water with the Hop-on Hop-off Ferry, climb 70 floors for Manhattan views from Top of the Rock and take a walking tour of the famous Rockefeller Center! The Big Apple is ready to be bitten, sink your teeth in!
New York, New York! Are you ready to be a part of it? This pass takes you around the city by bus and boat, and gets you into some of the best attractions! Your 48-hour Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour will take you Uptown, Downtown, to Brooklyn and the Bronx. Then, when it gets dark, ride the Night Loop for a true taste of Gotham.
The ferry offers the same hop-on hop-off convenience you enjoyed by land, but this time on the water. Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, and non-stop views of that New York skyline as you bob from port to port.
Admission to Top of the Rock will get you up 70 floors to take in sweeping 360-degree views of the city from three viewing decks.
Following that, your audio-guided walking tour of Rockefeller Center will take you through the streets, buildings, and landmarks of Manhattan's famous 'city within a city'. So much action, but what would you expect from the City that Never Sleeps?
- 48-hour Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tours
- Hop-on Hop-off Ferry Tour
- Entrance to Top of the Rock
- Walking tour of Rockefeller Center
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the Gray Line Visitor Center and hop on anywhere.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Metro: A, C, Q, R, 1, 2, 3 or 7 to Times Square.