Tickets for Top of the Rock
Get a million dollar view of New York City from the 70th floor!
- What’s better than a stupendous view of the Big Apple? A stupendous view of the Big Apple including the Empire State Building
- Enjoy looking out over Manhattan from a dazzling Art Deco building that's an iconic part of the New York skyline
- 30 Rock is the home of the NBC Studios. Keep your eyes open and you might see Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers, or the legendary Lorne Michaels
The Top of the Rock is a stunning, recently renovated observation deck smack in the middle of Manhattan. It's perched atop 30 Rock, the famous Art Deco building that's the centerpiece of Rockefeller Center. Skip the ticket line and get up to this 70th-floor observation deck and drink in panoramic views of the city that never sleeps, from Central Park to the Empire State Building.
Top of the Rock is one of the most famous sightseeing destinations in New York. Not only does it boast a modern and spacious observation deck, designed to resemble a cruise ship’s, but it also offers you something that the Empire State Building’s own deck doesn't: a view of the Empire State Building!
30 Rock itself has been a quintessential part of New York since even before it was completed in 1933. Remember that picture of a group of construction workers having lunch on a steel beam? Yep, it was taken here.
Last, but not least, this charming Art Deco building is home to the NBC Studios, where TV shows like Saturday Night Live and The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon are produced. So not only do you get to enjoy a stellar view of the city, you might get to see some stars too.
- Access to the observation deck
- Complimentary Downtown Manhattan city guide, including a self-guided walking tour, and more than $20 in discounts
- Food and drinks
Swap your smartphone voucher at the front desk for a paper ticket. If you’ve already printed your ticket, you can skip the ticket line. The ticket will scanned at the turnstile.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: B, D, F or M to 47-50th Street Rockefeller Center
- Bus: M1, M2, M3, M4 or M5 to 50th Street