Tickets for THE RIDE NYC
An interactive entertainment experience that makes the streets of NYC a stage
- A unique 75-minute interactive entertainment experience turns the streets of New York City into a stage
- Sit in stadium-style seating on the bus and watch live comedic entertainers craft a fresh approach to life outside the floor-to-ceiling windows
- Travel a 4.2-mile route and see iconic landmarks including Times Square, Columbus Circle, the Chrysler Building, Grand Central Terminal and Bryant Park
THE RIDE is a tour like no other! Sit in stadium-style seats and witness comedy improvisation, plus pop-up presentations along a fun 4.2-mile route through Midtown and Times Square. It's an interactive theatrical spectacular!
This unique, interactive entertainment experience turns the streets of New York City into a stage, where anything going on outside the window is an invitation for a new comedy improv sketch.
Award-winning comedic hosts are trained in acting, singing, dancing, and improvisation, meaning they'll be cracking you up accordingly. No two tours are the same!
See iconic landmarks including Times Square, Columbus Circle, the Chrysler Building, Grand Central Terminal and Bryant Park - all through floor-to-ceiling glass windows.
Whether you're a long-time NY native, or a first-time tourist, NYC is eternally fresh and fun on THE RIDE.
- 75-minute interactive entertainment experience with 2 comedic hosts and 5 - 7 live street performances
- THE RIDE will depart from the Northeast corner of 42nd Street at 8th Avenue in front of Chevy's Mexican restaurant and return to the same location
- Make sure to be on time for your selected timeslot, arriving no later than 15 minutes before departure, and show your smartphone ticket
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Getting to the departure point
Subway: Lines A or E to 42 St - Port Authority Bus Terminal + 3 minutes walking or lines S or 7 to Times Sq - 42 St + 8-minute walk.