- Skip the long, long lines with this unique ticket and have your (mobile) ticket scanned at the elevators inside!
- The fourth and fifth floors feature famous works, such as Van Gogh's The Starry Night, Picasso's Les Demoiselles d'Avignon, splatter works by Jackson Pollock and Rothko's large-scale chromatic canvases
- You'll find time slipping by like the fluid clocks in a Salvador Dali painting. Speaking of which: this is where Dali's The Persistence of Memory hangs
Art is cool. New York is cool. Checking out art in the Museum of Modern Art? Now you're cool. MoMA is an art lover's paradise, a place to soak up art in an elevated atmosphere. And if you're not yet a lover of modern and contemporary art, this museum – filled with Van Goghs, Warhols and Picassos – might turn you into one.
The museum's 2019 update has brought in new ways to explore contemporary art, with the Kravis Studio for experimental programming and the Crown Creativity Lab.
MoMA provides a portal into the kinetic world of modernism and wonder in a range of different disciplines; you'll find architecture, photography, painting, sculpture, design, film and more.
Located right in Midtown Manhattan, MoMA will make an art fan out of you from the sculpture garden, the ongoing film series and regularly changing exhibitions.
MoMA was founded in 1929 by three influential women of the era – Abby Aldrich Rockefeller, Lilly P. Bliss and Mary Quinn Sullivan. In its 87 years the MoMA has endured fires, renovations and controversy – and emerged a true New Yorker.
Step off the subway and right into Vincent van Gogh's The Starry Night, and just keep going from there. You might even create your own masterpiece, or at least learn something from practicing artists, in the MoMA Creativity Lab.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the main entrance
- Please use the Passes and Vouchers queue at the ticket desk to skip the regular ticket line
- Due to the popularity of the museum, wait times may vary
- Tickets are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Bus: Any line to 53rd Street
- Metro: Any line to Fifth Avenue or 53rd Street