- Skip the long, long lines with this unique ticket and have your (mobile) ticket scanned at the elevators inside!
- The fourth and fifth floors feature famous works, such as van Gogh’s The Starry Night, Picasso’s Les Demoiselles d'Avignon, splatter works by Jackson Pollock and Rothko’s large-scale chromatic canvases
- You'll find time slipping by like the fluid clocks in a Salvador Dali painting. Speaking of which: this is where Dali’s The Persistence of Memory hangs
Art is cool. New York is cool. Checking out art in the Museum of Modern Art? Now you’re cool. MoMA is an art lover’s paradise, a place to soak up art in an elevated atmosphere. And if you’re not yet a lover of modern and contemporary art, this museum - filled with Van Goghs, Warhols and Picassos - might turn you into one.
MoMA provides a portal into the kinetic world of modernism and wonder in a range of different disciplines; you'll find architecture, photography, painting, sculpture, design, film and more. Located right in Midtown Manhattan, on 53rd street between 5th and 6th Avenue, MoMA is super easy to get to. And once you're there, you probably won't want to leave.
The highlight works are on the fourth and fifth floor, but there is so much more to explore - you'll find your curiosity and imagination inspired and challenged in all sections - including the sculpture garden, the ongoing film series, and regularly changing exhibitions.
MoMA was founded in 1929 by three influential women of the era – the impressively named Abby Aldrich Rockefeller, Lilly P. Bliss and Mary Quinn Sullivan. In its 87 years, the MoMA has endured fires, renovations and controversy - and emerged a true New Yorker. After all these years it’s still standing - and still pushing the boundaries of modern art – right down to its impressive libraries and restaurant The Modern.
Step off the subway and right into Vincent van Gogh’s The Starry Night, and just keep going from there.
11 W 53rd St, New York, NY 10019
- Special exhibitions, audio programs, films, and gallery talks.
- Head directly to the elevators with your skip the line tickets
- Free audio guide
- Bus: any line to 53rd Street
- Metro: any line to Fifth Avenue or 53rd Street
All bags are subject to security inspection before entering the museum. Large bags aren't allowed inside.
We had higher expentations
Direct entry to MOMA and even received a 10% discount as I used tiquets previously for Observatory Tower
I love Tiqets ! It's absolutly great ! That is the second time i buy a ticket and there weren't any problems ! Amazing ! I'm really looking forward to buy all my tickets to all the highlights in New York by Tiqets ! I'm loving it !
We spent almost a whole day and I suppose we could have come back the next day. We really enjoyed it.
Fast entry - great place to visit.
It was great
I had a great experience exploring the Museum it was much bigger than I thought it would be a lot of Art.
And the entry to MoMA was very easy with the E-ticket
There was a 5 minute wait with this ticket. Fantastic
Quick and simple way to buy tickets. Would have spent an hour in line to buy tickets otherwise!