- This mobile ticket gets you one day skip the line access to all exhibits at all three Metropolitan Museum of Art locations - the Met 5th Ave, the Met Breuer, and the Met Cloisters
- With more than two million works of art (not a typo), spanning the entire globe and almost all of human history, this is one of the finest collections of art in the world
- Divided into 17 different curatorial areas, you can pick just a few and really get to know different areas and eras
Take a trip around the world and back in time, through thousands of pieces of priceless art. The The Metropolitan Museum of Art (or Met as it's affectionately known) is the largest art museum in the United States. It's also one of the world's finest, on par with the Louvre, the Uffizi, and the Prado. This mobile ticket gets you one day skip the line access to all exhibits at all three Met locations!
Real New Yorkers, passionate art , and tourists in the know all have the The Metropolitan Museum of Art or (the Met) high on their list. That's because it's one of the premier museums in the world, and brilliantly organized by theme, so you can focus on the areas you're keen on.
Highlights include the European Paintings area with works from El Greco, Rembrandt, Raphael, van Gogh, and many many more.
The Period Rooms are another must-see, with original or lovingly recreated examples of interior design throughout the ages. There's an ultra-fancy grand salon of Louis XIV, an ancient Roman bedroom buried by the eruption of Vesuvius, fixtures from colonial American homes, and more.
The Egyptian Collection is another hit with all ages. Miniature statues, mummy cases, and even a temple to the goddess Isis.
These are of course, just suggestions. Design your own day, and with 17 different areas, there's sure to be more than enough to merit a visit to New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art.
NOTE: The Met's main location is Fifth Avenue. The nearby (10-minute walk) Met Breuer focuses on art of the 20th and 21st centuries. The Met Cloisters is farther afield - in Washington Heights' Fort Tryon Park. It showcases medieval European art in religious buildings transported here piece by piece from Europe.
1000 5th Ave, New York, NY 10028, United States
- Skip the line access to all three museums!
- Head directly to the advanced & group tickets desk with your skip the line tickets
- 1-Day General admission to The Met 5th Ave, The Met Breuer & The Met Cloisters!
- Entry to all exhibitions!
- The Met 5th Ave: Sun - Thu from 10:00 - 17:30 & Fri - Sat from 10:00 - 21:00
- The Met Breuer: Sun - Thu from 10:00 - 17:30 & Fri - Sat from 10:00 - 21:00
- The Met Cloisters: Sun - Thu from 10:00 - 17:15 & Fri - Sat from 10:00 - 16:45
- East Side: Get in line 4,5 or 6 to 86th Street exit at 5th Ave, or take buses M1, M2, M3 or M4 to 82nd Street or 83rd Street
- West Side: Get in line 1 to 86nd Street then take M86 to 5th Ave or C to 81st street to 5th ave along Central Park
- Penn Station: Get in M4 to 83rd street & Madison ave or C to 81th Street, M79 to 5th ave across central park
- The Cloisters: Get in M4 to 83rd street & 5th ave or Train to 125th street, transfer to B or C local trains get off at 81st street, M79 to 5th ave
Great time saver!!
Interesting & wonderful! Wish we'd had more time to spend in the Museum. It was an awesome experience.
Tiqets is the best!
It's one of the best experience in a inique Museum. I' ve the opportunity to visit it other times and every time offers something of new and the opportunity to discover new emotions.
El museo es precioso. Tiene una coleccion de obras bien completas y se tiene la oportunidad de conocer el arte de varias generaciones y culturas.
Must- see NY museum
Excellent! Must do for visitors!
Easy to use. Highly recommended!
Very efficient way to buy ticket, thank you.