Tickets for The Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met): Skip The Line
Skip the line to one of the world's best museums
- This mobile ticket gets you one day skip the line access to all exhibits at all three Metropolitan Museum of Art locations - the Met 5th Ave, the Met Breuer, and the Met Cloisters
- With more than two million works of art (not a typo), spanning the entire globe and almost all of human history, this is one of the finest collections of art in the world
- Divided into 17 different curatorial areas, you can pick just a few and really get to know different areas and eras
Take a trip around the world and back in time, through thousands of pieces of priceless art. The Metropolitan Museum of Art (or The Met as it's affectionately known) is the largest art museum in the United States. Our mobile ticket gets you one day skip the line access to all exhibits at all three Met locations!
Real New Yorkers, passionate art lovers, and tourists in the know all have The Metropolitan Museum of Art or (The Met) high on their list. That's because it's one of the premier museums in the world, and brilliantly organized by theme, so you can focus on the areas you're keen on.
Highlights include the European Paintings area with works from El Greco, Rembrandt, Raphael, van Gogh, and many many more. The Temple of Dendur, a full-sized Egyptian temple donated by Jackie Kennedy (with a view of it through the museum’s glass roof from her apartment) is a spectacular feature of the extensive Egyptian collection.
The Period Rooms are another must-see, with original (or lovingly recreated) examples of interior design throughout the ages. Including a grand salon of Louis XIV, an ancient Roman bedroom buried by the eruption of Vesuvius, fixtures from colonial American homes, and more.
The Egyptian Collection is another hit with all ages. Miniature statues, mummy cases, and even a temple to the goddess Isis.
These are, of course, just suggestions. Wander the collections at your own pace, soaking up the history and wonder.
NOTE: The Met's main location is Fifth Avenue. The nearby (10-minute walk) Met Breuer focuses on art of the 20th and 21st centuries. The Met Cloisters is farther afield - in Washington Heights' Fort Tryon Park. It showcases medieval European art in religious buildings, transported here piece by piece from Europe.
- Skip the line access to all three museums!
- Head directly to the advanced & group tickets desk with your skip the line tickets
- 1-Day General admission to The Met 5th Ave, The Met Breuer & The Met Cloisters!
- Entry to all exhibitions!
Show this ticket on your smartphone at one of the following locations:
- The Met Fifth Avenue - Advance Tickets & Groups Desk
- Carson Family Hall off the 81st Street accessible entrance
- The Met 5th Ave: Sun - Thu from 10:00 - 17:30 & Fri - Sat from 10:00 - 21:00
- The Met Breuer: Sun - Thu from 10:00 - 17:30 & Fri - Sat from 10:00 - 21:00
- The Met Cloisters: Sun - Thu from 10:00 - 17:15 & Fri - Sat from 10:00 - 16:45
- East Side: Get in line 4,5 or 6 to 86th Street exit at 5th Ave, or take buses M1, M2, M3 or M4 to 82nd Street or 83rd Street
- West Side: Get in line 1 to 86nd Street then take M86 to 5th Ave or C to 81st street to 5th ave along Central Park
- Penn Station: Get in M4 to 83rd street & Madison ave or C to 81th Street, M79 to 5th ave across central park
- The Cloisters: Get in M4 to 83rd street & 5th ave or Train to 125th street, transfer to B or C local trains get off at 81st street, M79 to 5th ave