Tickets for The Met Breuer: Skip The Line
Visit the Breuer's collection of modern art, plus access all 3 Met locations
- Architect Marcel Breuer's Brutalist building is beloved by some and infuriating to others - it takes a real architectural talent to inspire such emotions
- El Greco's unfinished Opening of the Fifth Seal is a haunting look at the chaos unfolding, as in the Book of Revelations. It was allegedly an inspiration for Picasso's Les Demoiselles d'Avignon
- This ticket isn't just for The Met Breuer; it gets you into all three Met Museums in New York in one day - see them all!
The Met Breuer has the Met's collection of modern and contemporary art. Skip the lines and see it all. In fact, with this ticket you can see all exhibits at all three Metropolitan Museum of Art locations. See the Met 5th Ave, the Met Breuer, and the Met Cloisters, and over two million works of art!
With works by Durer, Cézanne, El Greco and more, The Met Breuer is a treasure trove of modern and contemporary art. Immerse yourself in the artworld for a whole day with this pass. All three Met Museum locations in New York City.
The Met Breuer
Housed in the former Whitney Museum building, The Met's newest space is dedicated to modern and contemporary art. Dive into art from the 20th and 21st centuries.
The Met 5th Ave
The Met 5th Ave is the largest art museum in the United States, and one of the most visited art museums in the world. Don't miss it when you're in New York. Browse over 5,000 years worth of art including paintings, sculptures, armor, instruments and costumes.
The Met Cloisters
Set over four acres in Manhattan's Fort Tryon Park, The Cloisters is home to the art, architecture, and gardens of medieval Europe. At its heart it has over 2,000 medieval artworks and architectural triumphs.
- Skip-the-line entrance to all 3 museums
- Entry to all exhibitions
Show your smartphone ticket at the Advanced / Group tickets desk of any of the three venues.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
The Met Fifth Avenue:
- Sun - Thu 10:00 - 17:30, Fri & Sat 10:00 - 21:00
The Met Breuer:
- 945 Madison Avenue, NY 10021
- Sun & Tue - Thu 10:00 - 17:30, Fri & Sat 10:00 - 21:00
- Closed on Mondays except for 01 May (10:00 - 17:30)
The Met Cloisters:
- 99 Margaret Corbin Drive, Fort Tryon Park, NY 10040
- Mar - Oct 10:00 - 17:15, Nov - Feb 10:00 - 16:45