- Take a thrill ride on the Hudson with New York's only jet-powered speedboat experience
- Ride the Beast to the Statue of Liberty at heart-pounding speeds of over 40 knots
- Make huge waves in front of Liberty Island and see other famous landmarks in NYC from the water
If you're looking for a leisurely punt down the river, you're on the wrong page. Thrill-seekers – this one's for you.
The Beast is the only jet-powered speedboat experience in New York. Buckle up, hold on to your hats (seriously), and prepare yourself for a 45mph ride to the Statue of Liberty on the back of this bright-green river monster.
The Beast has 1400 brake horsepower, with two ZF 3000 marine gears powered by twin Hamilton Jets. No, we don't understand either, but basic translation: it brings the power.
Rocket through the water down to Liberty Island with plenty of twists and turns and splashes so big you'll be in danger of dousing Lady Liberty's torch. Leave your cameras at home – you're going to get wet!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the VIP booth
- Seats are occupied on a first-come, first-served basis
- It is recommended to check in 45 minutes before departure. Boarding starts 30 minutes before departure
- The boat departs hourly, from 10:00 to 17:00
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Circle Line - Landmark Sightseeing Cruise
See every Manhattan sight twice on this 90-minute tour
Circle Line - Liberty Cruise
Give me your tired, your poor, and your huddled selfie hunters...
Circle Line - Harbor Lights Cruise
Take to the water and marvel at the Manhattan skyline at sunset