Tickets for Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island: Skip The Line + Pedestal Access
Get up close and personal with Lady Liberty on a fun ferry tour with audio guide
- Skip-the-line to the Liberty and Ellis Island ferry and access to Liberty Island with its amazing New York City views
- Get the facts on Lady Liberty and a dose of New York City history with your audio guide on the ferry
- Access the Statue of Liberty pedestal, the Statue of Liberty Museum, Ellis Island, and the Immigration Museum
Get up close to Lady Liberty on this fully guided Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island tour! Skip the long lines to the Statue of Liberty and head to the pedestal/base and museum. On Ellis Island, reflect on the history of refugees in America, and take in amazing NYC views.
Once you've crossed the river on the ferry, you'll be close enough to touch the Statue of Liberty - which wasn't always green, you know. Fun fact: the process of weathering had turned her copper covering from brown to green by 1920!
Why wait in line to see her full glory when this smartphone ticket whisks you right to the pedestal? Take a peek inside the museum, and witness spectacular views of New York City's sparkling skyline.
At the Immigration Museum on Ellis Island, see where families and individuals still head to celebrate and honor the members of their family who made the arduous journey to the US of A. Not an easy thing to do, both now and then.
If this is your first trip, this tour makes the perfect 'welcome' to NYC and America.
- Skip-the-line access to the Liberty and Ellis Island ferry
- Audio guide on the ferry in English and Spanish
- Access to Liberty Island, with impressive views of New York City
- Access to Ellis Island and the Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Access to the Statue of Liberty pedestal (base), including the Statue of Liberty Museum
- English speaking guide during the entire tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.