- Visit the iconic Statue of Liberty, and witness spectacular views of New York City's sparkling skyline
- Opt for a self-guided or fully guided tour and get the key facts on the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- See the Immigration Museum on Ellis Island, where families and individuals still head to celebrate and honor those who emigrated
Find out everything you've always wanted to know about this iconic American location. Opt for a self-guided visit with a brief 30-minute tour around Battery Park before the ferry to Ellis Island, or go for the fully guided tour and have an enthusiastic host with you for the whole experience.
Once you've crossed the river on the ferry, you'll be close enough to touch the Statue of Liberty – which wasn't always green, you know. Fun fact: the process of weathering had turned her copper covering from brown to green by 1920!
At the pedestal, take a peek inside the museum, and witness spectacular views of New York City's sparkling skyline.
At the Immigration Museum on Ellis Island, you'll see where families and individuals still head to celebrate and honor the members of their family who made the arduous journey to the US of A. Not an easy thing to do, both now and then.
If this is your first trip, this tour makes the perfect welcome to NYC and America.
- Go to the meeting point in front of Starbucks at 24 State Street, New York 10004, and show your smartphone ticket to the Attractions4US facilitator to pick up your ferry tickets or to the guide if you selected the guided tour
- The tour facilitator will be wearing a yellow uniform
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected timeslot
- Self-Guided Tour: Pick up your audio guide at the National Park desk indicated “Audio Tour Pick-Up Here” on arrival at Liberty Island and at the customer service desk inside the Ellis Island Immigration Museum once you are on Ellis Island
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket