Tickets for Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island: Fast Track + Tour from Battery Park
- Get fast-track entrance to the Ellis Island ferry and access to Liberty Island with its amazing New York City views
- Access the Immigration Museum on Ellis Island and see the famous Statue of Liberty itself
- Get a dose of New York City history thanks to your audio guide or a knowledgeable live guide
Get up close to Lady Liberty on this Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island tour! See the Statue of Liberty from up close (pedestal access not included). On Ellis Island, reflect on the history of refugees in America and take in amazing NYC views.
Once you've crossed the Hudson River on the ferry, you'll be close enough to touch the Statue of Liberty – which wasn't always green, you know. Fun fact: the process of weathering had turned her copper covering from brown to green by 1920!
Why wait in line to see her full glory when this smartphone ticket whisks you right to her? Witness spectacular views of New York City's sparkling skyline from Liberty Island.
At the Immigration Museum on Ellis Island, see where families and individuals still head to celebrate and honor the members of their family who made the arduous journey to the US of A. Not an easy thing to do, both now and then.
If this is your first trip, this tour makes the perfect welcome to NYC and America.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected timeslot
- Go to the meeting point in front of Starbucks at 24 State St, New York 10004, and show your smartphone voucher to the Attractions4Us tour facilitator to pick up your ferry tickets
- The tour facilitator will be wearing a yellow uniform
- You will be split into 2 different groups for the tour of Battery Park and afterward you will be escorted to the ferry line
- Audio guides: Pick them up at the National Park Desk indicated "Audio Tour Pick-Up Here" on arrival at Liberty Island, and at the Customer Service Desk inside the Ellis Island Immigration Museum
Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island from Battery Park + City Guide
Hop aboard a boat and walk around America's symbol of freedom