- Tour this Art Deco landmark with a local guide and learn the history of Radio City Music Hall
- See the Grand Foyer, the auditorium, and the lounges
- Meet and greet with a legendary Rockette, a member of the dance precision company who've performed here since 1932!
Take a behind-the-scenes tour of The Radio City Music Hall with a guide, find out the history of this New York City landmark and meet-and-greet with a legendary Rockette! A high-kicking New York highlight for any music and arts fan.
Radio City Music Hall was finished in 1932, built as part of the Rockefeller Center. When it came under threat of closure in the late 1970s, outraged New Yorkers rallied to help this Art Deco icon gain landmark designation.
It's just as loved today! Tour this Manhattan masterpiece with a local guide for a behind-the-scenes look at what makes the music, arts and entertainment venue so special.
Check out the impressive interior design, including the stunning Grand Foyer. Be wowed by the huge 1.8 million cubic feet auditorium, the original aluminum statues, and eight opulent lounges.
The Rockettes, a precision dance squad known for their Christmas Spectacular, have been kicking things up at the Radio City Music Hall since 1932.
As a final 'wow' moment of your tour, you'll get to meet one!
- Go to the Radio City Sweets & Gifts Shop and show your smartphone ticket there
- From November until the end of December, please show your smartphone ticket and enter the tour at the 51st Street tour entrance located on 51st Street, between 5th and 6th Avenues (closer to 6th)
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Metro: Line 1 to 50th St / Broadway or lines B, D, F or M to 47th-50th / Rockefeller Center + a short walk.