- Gaze upon New York from its proudest vantage point, the Freedom Tower, with views stretching over 50 miles into the distance
- Ride the multimedia elevator and experience the Sky Walk to feel like you're floating above New York City
- Try out the One World Explorer augmented reality experience, which provides real-time information about the sights and landmarks below
Looking for the best views in town? We can do one better – how about the best views in the Western Hemisphere? The newly completed One World Trade Center stands proud as the 6th tallest building in the world, and now you can blast straight to the top and enjoy breathtaking views of New York City and beyond.
Designed by master architect David Childs (of the Burj Khalifa in Dubai), the OWTC is a spectacular glass and steel monolith, reaching 1.776 feet into the sky.
If you think that level of detail is impressive, wait till you get inside! You'll be greeted with a slick exhibit detailing the tower's development, before being whisked into a custom LED screen-lined elevator. As you glide upwards, you'll be treated to a time-lapse history of New York – it's like you're flying through time!
Of course, the real highlight is waiting at the top. The three-story observatory is absolutely stunning, offering unprecedented panoramic views of the world's greatest city. Your jaw might hit the ground – except that the ground will be a distant memory!
Once your pulse has settled, check out the Sky Walk, which broadcasts real-time video onto the walls and floor, allowing you to get a real birds-eye view of the city below. You may never want to come back down to Earth!
One World Explorer
Take your sky-high experience to a whole new level with the One World Explorer Augmented Reality app. Grab one of the supplied iPads and take a virtual helicopter tour of the NYC skyline, or scan the horizon and see it brought to life with dynamic multimedia content. This AR adventure is a real 21st-century sightseeing experience!
- Skip-the-line access at the box office
- Access to all 3 floors of One World Observatory (Levels 100, 101, 102)
- Access to curated eateries from casual café fare to seated fine-dining at ONE!
- Arrival via The Sky Pod elevators, among the fastest in the world
- An exciting New York City film presentation in the SEE FOREVER Theater
- Special features including City Pulse and Sky Portal
- iPad experience One World Explorer (if chosen)
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Make sure to be there 15 minutes before your scheduled time
- Late arrivals will be accommodated based on capacity – you may have to wait until the first open timeslot
- 23-25 Nov & 22 Dec - 1 Jan, enter via the main entrance. From there you will be directed down onto 'C2 Level'. Once there, join the 'Ticket Holder' line. When you reach the front of the line you will be directed up to the observatory entrance where your ticket will be scanned and you will go through security
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Metro: E to Church Street or any to Fulton Street (and walk to Church Street).
If the One World Trade Center's height sounds familiar, it is! The building was carefully designed to be exactly 1.776 feet tall – paying tribute to the year the Declaration of Independence was signed!
The view was Spectacular!!!