Tickets for One World Observatory: Skip The Ticket Line
- See New York from its proudest vantage point, the Freedom Tower, and gaze over 50 miles into the distance
- Ride the multimedia elevator and experience the Sky Walk to feel like you're floating above New York City
- Get real-time information about the landmarks below with the One World Explorer augmented reality experience
Looking for the best views in town? We can do one better – how about the best views in the Western Hemisphere? The One World Trade Center stands proud as one of the tallest buildings in the world, and now you can soar straight to the top and enjoy breathtaking views of New York City and beyond.
Designed by master architect David Childs (of the Burj Khalifa in Dubai), the OWTC is a spectacular glass and steel monolith, reaching 1,776 feet into the sky.
If you thought the outside was impressive, wait until you’re in. You'll be greeted with an exhibit detailing the tower's development, before being whisked into a custom LED screen-lined elevator. As you glide upwards, you'll be treated to a time-lapse history of New York – it's like you're flying through time!
Of course, the real highlight is waiting at the top. The three-story observatory offers unprecedented panoramic views of the world's greatest city. Your jaw might hit the ground, if it weren't so far away.
Once your pulse has settled, check out the Sky Walk, which broadcasts real-time video onto the walls and floor, allowing you to get a real bird's-eye view of the city below.
One World Explorer
Take your sky-high experience to a whole new level with the One World Explorer Augmented Reality app. Grab one of the supplied iPads and take a virtual helicopter tour of the NYC skyline, or scan the horizon and see it brought to life with dynamic multimedia content.
If the One World Trade Center's height sounds familiar, it is! The building was carefully designed to be exactly 1.776 feet tall – paying tribute to the year the Declaration of Independence was signed!
- Cancellation may be available depending on your ticket selection
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Make sure to be there 15 minutes before your scheduled time
- Late arrivals will be accommodated based on capacity – you may have to wait until the first open timeslot
One World Observatory: Skip All Lines
Get priority entrance into the tallest building in the Western hemisphere!
One World Observatory: All Inclusive Flex Package
Grab this ticket and enjoy views to die for, but not to queue for