- Get reserved priority access the One World Observatory and take in the view at a time that suits you!
- Skip the queues, fast track security, and ride up to miles of panoramic views from the three-story observation platform
- Test your nerves on the Sky Portal platform, and make sightseeing futuristic with an augmented reality guide
Take in the best views in the Western Hemisphere whenever suits you best! This priority pass lets you skip the lines, get priority at the security checks, and rockets you to the top of New York's tallest building in a jiffy. Whether you choose to start your day here or end it watching a romantic sunset, you'll love the views that stretch out for 50 miles.
At 1,776 feet tall, New York's One World Trade Center has the best views in town which makes it a popular destination for locals and visitors alike. Queues regularly wind around the block, so arm yourself with this skip-the-line ticket.
After zooming through the mandatory security check, zip to the top on a deluxe SkyPod elevator, lined with LED screens which show you the evolution of New York.
Once at the top, spend time soaking up three stories of views. You can even walk out over live video projections of the city below at the vertiginous Sky Portal platform – feeling brave?
Elevate your experience with the One World Explorer Augmented Reality iPad. Grab one of the supplied tablets and take a virtual helicopter tour of the NYC skyline, or scan the horizon and see it brought to life with dynamic multimedia content. It is available in 10 languages!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Make sure to be there 15 minutes before your scheduled time
- Late arrivals will be accommodated based on capacity – you may have to wait until the next open timeslot
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
One World Observatory: Skip The Ticket Line
Breathtaking 360° views of New York from the Freedom Tower!
One World Observatory: All Inclusive Flex Package
Grab this ticket and enjoy views to die for, but not to queue for
Guided NYC Walking Tour Including One World Observatory Admission
A time-traveling tour of New York's past - and a view from its tallest tower
One World Observatory + Statue of Liberty
See two of New York's iconic monuments to freedom with one ticket
9/11 Memorial & Museum + One World Observatory
Visit the 9/11 Museum and stand atop the Western Hemisphere's tallest building