- Get reserved priority access to the 6th tallest building on the planet – perfect for taking in those stunning sights at a time which suits you!
- Skip the queues, fast-track through the security check, and ride a SkyPod elevator straight to the top to enjoy those 50-mile panoramic views from the three-story observation platform on the very top of the building
- Test your nerve on the Sky Portal platform, and take your sightseeing into the 21st century with the optional One World Explorer augmented reality guide
Take in the best views in the Western Hemisphere whenever you like! This priority pass lets you skip the lines and fast-track through the security checks, getting you to the top of the world's 6th tallest building in a jiffy. Whether you want to start your day here or watch a romantic sunset, now you can take in those 50-mile views at the time of your choosing!
At a freedom-tastic 1776 feet tall, New York's One World Trade Center has the best views in town, with panoramic vistas of the city and beyond.
But views like these make the OWTC a popular destination for locals and visitors alike, and queues regularly snake around the city – bad news if you wanted to visit at a specific time.
Luckily, you can now reserve the One World experience at the time of your choosing, and skip all those pesky queues to boot!
Zip through the priority security check and jump aboard a deluxe SkyPod elevator, lined with LED screens which show you the evolution of New York as they blast you skyward.
Once you get up there, you'll want to spend some time soaking in the jaw-dropping views across the three-story observatory. At the vertiginous Sky Portal platform, you can even walk out over live video projections of the city below – feeling brave?
One World Explorer iPad (coming soon)
Take your sky-high experience to a whole new level with the One World Explorer Augmented Reality iPad. Grab one of the supplied tablets and take a virtual helicopter tour of the NYC skyline, or scan the horizon and see it brought to life with dynamic multimedia content. This AR adventure is a real 21st-century sightseeing experience!
Available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Hindi.
- Entry through the Priority Access security lane
- Use of the SkyPod elevators
- Access to all Observatory floors (levels 100 - 102)
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Make sure to be there 15 minutes before your scheduled time
- Late arrivals will be accommodated based on capacity – you may have to wait until the first open timeslot
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Subway A, C, J, Z, 2, 3, 4, or 5 to Fulton Street, exit onto Fulton Street + short walk to Church Street
- Subway 2 or 3 to Park Place, exit onto Church Street
- Subway E to World Trade Center station, exit onto Church Street
- Subway R to Rector or Cortland Street station, exit near the intersection of Church and Cortland Streets + walk north on Church Street about three blocks
- Subway 1 to Rector Street, exit onto Greenwich Street + walk north to Liberty Street