Tickets for One World Observatory: Priority Anytime
Grab this ticket and enjoy views to die for, but not to queue for
- Skip the massive queues, enjoy a lightning-quick security check, then fly straight to the top of the 1,776-foot tower for panoramic views of New York City and beyond from the very top
- See a time-lapse history of New York in the SkyPod elevator lined with LED screens, then stretch your legs over live-streamed footage of the city in the nerve-testing Sky Portal areas
- Upgrade your sightseeing with the futuristic One World Explorer iPad, an Augmented Reality experience that lets you take a virtual helicopter tour of the city and see the horizon come to life with overlaid multimedia content (coming soon)
The One World Observatory puts you on top of the world, and now you don't have to wait to get there! Skip the lines, fast-track your way through the security check, then glide straight to the 1,776-foot summit for the most incredible panoramic views on this side of the planet. It's sightseeing, but not as you know it.
Ordinarily, the queues to get inside One World Observatory can snake around the block. And that's before you've got to the lengthy security checks inside.
Treat yourself to the deluxe experience with this priority pass that lets you skip the tedious queuing and get straight into your 'SkyPod' elevator. Its LED screens will show you the history of New York as you glide into the sky.
Up topside, you'll have plenty of time to soak in those views from a high-tech 3-story viewing platform on the very top of the building, and you can even take a vertiginous stroll through the clouds in the real-time Sky Portal.
One World Explorer iPad (coming soon)
Book an iPad and (sky)dive into the One World Explorer Augmented Reality app. This experience lets you take a virtual helicopter tour of the NYC skyline, or scan the horizon and see it brought to life with dynamic multimedia content. This is cutting-edge sightseeing!
- Visit any date and time of your choosing
- Entry through the Priority Access security lane
- Use of the SkyPod elevators
- Access to all Observatory floors (levels 100 - 102)
- Access to the Sky Portal
- Access to the See Forever Theater
- Access to the City Pulse
- One World Explorer iPad (if selected, coming soon)
- Food and drinks
Enter through the Priority Access security lane - please keep your smartphone ticket ready!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Subway A, C, J, Z, 2, 3, 4, or 5 to Fulton Street, exit onto Fulton Street + short walk to Church Street
- Subway 2 or 3 to Park Place, exit onto Church Street
- Subway E to World Trade Center station, exit onto Church Street
- Subway R to Rector or Cortland Street station, exit near the intersection of Church and Cortland Streets + walk north on Church Street about three blocks
- Subway 1 to Rector Street, exit onto Greenwich Street + walk north to Liberty Street