Tickets for One World Observatory: Drink In The View
Soak up some of the best views of New York City with a drink in hand
- Enjoy the best views New York has to offer from the sixth tallest building in the world – that makes them the best views in the Western hemisphere!
- Sip on a selection of beer, wine, and prosecco as you make the most of the incredible 3-story panoramic viewing platform located on the very top of the building
- Test your nerve as you step out onto the Sky Portal to enjoy the One World Explorer augmented reality experience, showing you real-time info about the sights and landmarks below
What could be better than taking in the New York skyline from a breathtaking 1,776 feet in the sky? How about taking in those panoramic views with two complimentary drinks? It's the perfect way to take your New York experience to the next level, literally.
Glide all the way to the top of One World Trade Center in the multimedia-enhanced SkyPod elevators, then choose from a selection of beer, wine and prosecco to make your sky-high viewing experience extra special.
On a clear day, you can see over 50 miles into the distance, and the vertiginous Sky Portal zone lets you tiptoe out over real-time footage of the city below – maybe you'll need those drinks!
One World Explorer iPad (coming soon)
Upgrade your sightseeing with the One World Explorer Augmented Reality app. Grab one of the supplied iPads and take a virtual helicopter tour of the city. Or use it to scan the horizon and watch dynamic multimedia content bring it all to digitally enriched life.
Available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Hindi.
- Admission to the One World Observatory
- 2 complimentary drinks (beer, wine or prosecco)
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Make sure to be there 15 minutes before your scheduled time! Late arrivals will be accommodated based on capacity – you may have to wait until the first open timeslot
- Please make sure to bring all 3 pages of your ticket, 1 for the entrance and 2 for the drinks!
- Keep your tickets and show them at the bar to get your two complimentary drinks. The bar opens at 10:00 and closes 1 hour before the One World Observatory
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.