- Gaze out at New York from its proudest vantage point, the Freedom Tower
- Stand in the Sky Portal and get the sense of floating above New York City
- 60 seconds – that’s how long it will take you to get from the bottom to the top of the Western world’s tallest building
“Here’s a selfie of me in front of the Hollywood sign!” Oh how cute. “Here’s a photo of us pretending to hold up the Leaning Tower of Pisa.” Oh how…original? “Here’s my picture from atop the One World Observatory.” BOOM! Microphone dropped.
You just won the battle of most epic vacation photo. Because if you made it to the One World Observatory, you didn’t just see things from the tallest building in New York…no…you saw everything from the tallest building in the western hemisphere! Hard to top that…literally.
The new One World Trade Center, AKA The Freedom Tower, stands at a whopping 1.776 feet (541 meters)! Is there a better way to say to the world that the U.S. of A is back - and bigger and better than ever before - than by matching the building's height with the year the Declaration of Independence was signed in - 1776? Nope. There's not.
Your experience begins on the ground floor, where the elevator ride to end all elevator rides awaits. It whizzes you to the top in 60 seconds and astonishes with floor-to-ceiling LED screens that treat you to a time-lapse film of New York’s evolution from the 1500s to today.
Finally you’ll make your way to the Main Observatory on the 100th floor where you can get a breath-taking 360-degree view of NYC. And top that off by stepping onto the Sky Portal! A circular platform that projects in real time a filmed view of the city streets below giving you the illusion of floating above everything.
There’s still so much more to experience at the One World Observatory, but you’ll have to see it for yourself. And also be prepared for people not to believe the incredible things you tell them you’ve seen. There’s nothing like this in the world…So take some photos.
285 Fulton St, New York, NY 10006, United States
- Get access to all three floors of One World Observatory (Levels 100, 101, 102)!
- Access to curated eateries from casual café fare to seated fine-dining at ONE!
- Arrival via The Sky Pod elevators, among the fastest in the world.
- An exciting New York City film presentation in the SEE FOREVER Theater
- Special features including City Pulse and Sky Portal
- One World Explorer (iPad experience)
- No need to print, just show the ticket on your smartphone at the entrance and have fun!
- We strongly encourage you to arrive 15 minutes before your booking time to avoid any delays.
- Late arrivals will be accommodated based on capacity – you may be required to wait until the first possible open time slot.
- Guests must be at least 17 years old or accompanied by an adult.
- Subway: The easiest way is to take subway E to Church Street or any to Fulton street and walk to Church street.
It was great!!!
Had a great time!!!!!
Very smooth and efficient!
The Windows need to be cleaned, for better photos of nyc, and i can't take a photo next to the glass so you get glare on the photos from the windows
Purchased ticket on my phone on the way to one world trade. Walked past everyone in line directly to the escalator. Great deal!
Fantastic experience, also went to the 9/11 Museum so the WTC had to be done !!
The view from the top was amazing!!! The lines on the other hand were less than desirable. There is a line for tickets (buy online in advance), then separate lines exist depending on your time - but those are not yet marked. We ended up waiting in the 1:00 line, but our tickets were for 1:30 - so we had to again. Once inside the security line was fast, but then another line for the elevator. If they could design more things to keep you busy waiting for the elevator that would be great (you don't get to see the videos about building the observatory because you are trying to get to the elevator). Once at the top - the view is breathtaking, definitely worth the wait!!! I would go again.
Excellent experience, secure and fast lines , awesome views, next time I would love to dinne in.
Outstanding. I Will be back.
Still a bit of a wait as the security line is long