- Enjoy iconic views of the New York City skyline and Brooklyn Bridge from the Staten Island ferry
- Learn the history and stories of the 9/11 Memorial and see the World Trade Center site with your guide
- Stop by the Whispering Gallery and head down to Wall Street for an insider's view of the Financial District
Experience the streets, sights, sounds, and smells of New York City, from the World Trade Center and Wall Street to the Staten Island ferry and beyond! This all-encompassing tour of the city that never sleeps gives you an insider look with a true-blue NYC local guide.
Feel the buzz of Manhattan as you travel to the core of the Big Apple and beyond. It's all yours to explore on this day trip, from the majestic Saint Patrick's Cathedral to the New York Public Library, which is so packed with knowledge it still gives Google a run for its money.
Gaze up at the shiny Chrysler Building, look for King Kong on the Empire State Building, and descend into the caverns of Grand Central Terminal.
Feel like some hustle with the bustle? You're bound to find that on Wall Street. Don't forget to snap a photo with the famous Charging Bull!
- The group meets in Times Square under the George M Cohan Statue (a man holding a top hat and a cane)
- Your guide will be holding an orange flag or paddle that says New York Tour 1. Please show them your smartphone ticket
- The tour starts at 09:30 sharp. Please arrive 10 minutes early!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Highlights of the tour:
- Times Square
- Broadway Theatre District
- Rockefeller Center
- Saint Patrick's Cathedral
- New York Public Library (view from the route)
- Chrysler Building (view from the route)
- Grand Central Terminal
- New York City Subway
- Charging Bull Statue
- Alexander Hamilton Custom House
- Canyon of Heroes/Ticker Tape Parade Route
- Brooklyn Bridge (view from the route)
- Statue of Liberty & NYC Skyline (view from Staten Island Ferry)
- Trinity Church
- National 9/11 Memorial
- Wall Street
- New York Stock Exchange
- Federal Hall