- Cruise for 2 whole hours on the Hudson and East Rivers and see NY from a different perspective
- See the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, One World Trade Center and more
- Enjoy an unlimited themed lunch buffet plus soft drinks and a DJ to jazz it all up
The Big Apple is even more mesmerizing from the water. See the famous Manhattan and Brooklyn skylines and sights like the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, and Statue of Liberty as you cruise the Hudson and East Rivers with a fab lunch buffet and DJ!
There's so much to see on land in NYC but this two-hour cruise on the Hudson and East Rivers will show you the main highlights from the water.
A DJ will be spinning hit tracks as you treat yourself to a glorious lunch buffet with one of three special themes. Tuck into a feast of freshly prepared entrées, salads, and desserts, plus unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea, and water.
These streets (and rivers) will make you feel brand new. Big lights will inspire you. Let's hear it for New York!
- 2-hour cruise on the Hudson and East Rivers
- Delicious lunch buffet with freshly prepared entree, salads and desserts
- Unlimited coffee, tea, iced tea, and water
- Onboard entertainment and DJ music during the entire cruise
- Access to interactive games on board
- Additional beverages purchased on board
- Gratuities and on-board purchases
- Transportation to and from the pier
Check in at the ticket booth at least 30 minutes before departure by showing your smartphone ticket.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: Lines 1, 6, C, E, F, N, M, or R to 23rd Street
- Bus: Line 23 (westbound) to Chelsea Piers (last stop); North/South route to West 23rd Street
- Address: Chelsea Piers, Pier 61