Tickets for New York Dinner Cruise
See Manhattan from a boat with unlimited buffet, drinks, and live entertainment
- Cruise along the Hudson and East River at night with a live DJ and entertainment
- Tuck into an unlimited buffet of hot and cold items plus unlimited soft drinks
- See the sights at night including the Brooklyn Bridge, One World Trade, Empire State Building, Williamsburg Bridge, and more!
See the dazzling Manhattan skyscrapers and the twinkling lights around those iconic bridges from the watery side! This NY dinner cruise on the Hudson and East Rivers includes a buffet of delicious food, unlimited soft drinks, and a DJ spinning music so you can burn off those calories dancing the night away under the lights of the city.
Board at Chelsea Pier and get ready for 2.5 - 3 hours of fun as the DJ starts spinning the tunes. See the best of Manhattan from a boat on this cool cruise along the Hudson and East Rivers.
Great food and music, unlimited soft drinks, plus interactive games - this experience is all about "eat, drink, and be merry" ... on a boat!
- A two-and-a-half-hour or three-hour cruise on the Hudson and East Rivers
- Buffet dinner
- Unlimited coffee, tea, iced tea, and water
- Onboard entertainment and DJ music
- Access to shared spaces and interactive games
- Additional beverages purchased on board
- On-board purchases
- Transportation to and from the pier
- Check in presenting your smartphone ticket and photo identification at the ticket booth
- Make sure to be at the ticket booth at least 45 minutes before the scheduled departure time
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Bus: North/south route to 23rd Street, or line 23 (westbound) to Chelsea Piers (last stop)
- Metro: Lines C, E, 1, N, M, F, R, or 6 to 23rd Street
- Departure is from Pier 61