Tickets for New York City Helicopter Tour
Unforgettable views of NYC from above
- Feel like an NYC bigwig in this memorable helicopter journey above New York City, the Capital of the World
- Enjoy audio narration of the iconic buildings, monuments, and statues
- Make the most of this unique photo opportunity with snaps of the Statue of Liberty’s majestic crown and Central Park from the sky
Visitors to New York City tend to gaze upward at the city's skyscrapers in awe. This is a unique opportunity to see the bright lights of Gotham from above. Choose from the Liberty Harbor (12-15 minutes), Big City (18-20 minutes), or Grand Island (25-30 minutes) tour options.
Why get a yellow cab around NYC when you can get a helicopter and get up, up, and away? Winners of the prestigious TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, these tours are exhilarating, breathtaking, and unforgettable.
There are three options:
Liberty Harbor Helicopter Tour
Take in the skyline from the passenger seat of a whirlybird. You'll see Battery Park, Wall Street and get face-to-face with the Statue of Liberty. Many more NYC highlights will be just out your window, including Ellis Island, the 9/11 Memorial, and the Empire State Building. You'll also circle around Central Park on this action-packed 12-15-minute flight.
Big City Helicopter Tour
In addition to the sights included in the Liberty Harbor tour, you'll also see Upper Manhattan, midtown, all of Central Park, Harlem, the Bronx, Yankee Stadium, and the George Washington Bridge. In just 18-20 minutes, you'll get to know NYC so well you can write your own Beastie Boys lyrics.
Grand Island Helicopter Tour
This is a little like flying your own helicopter. You'll see everything mentioned above, plus the world-famous Coney Island (and the mother of rollercoasters The Cyclone) and the Verrazano Bridge, the longest double-decker suspension bridge in New York. And, as you swing back around to head for home, you'll get another view of Lady Liberty. Skyscrapers, islands, rivers, bridges... this 25-30-minute helicopter ride has it all.
- Flight with audio narration in multiple languages
- $40 port fee, payable on site
- Please call the number (212) 422-1700 as soon as possible to schedule a flight time with the tour operator
- Make sure to arrive 45 minutes prior to the flight for a safety briefing and security check
- Don't forget to bring your smartphone ticket and a valid ID
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Metro: 1 to South Ferry Station; W or R to Whitehall Street Station.