- See 3, 5, or 7 attractions and tours of your choice and save money on entry fees, pass is valid for 30 days after activation
- Visit the MET, the MoMA, the Guggenheim, Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, the Botanical Garden, the 9/11 Tribute Center, Top of the Rock Observatory, and many, many more
- Get around on the Downtown/Uptown Hop-On Hop-Off bus or take bike tours and Food on Foot tours. Tour Yankee Stadium, Rockefeller, Radio City Music Hall and more
New York City is America’s real land of opportunity, and here’s an opportunity you can’t pass up. With a New York City Explorer Pass you can choose to check out 3, 5 or 7 amazing attractions - from a list of over 60. This convenience will save you time (and more than a good few dollars for your hot dog fund). See the big art museums, take a BEAST speedboat ride, get a tour of Rockefeller and Radio City Music Hall, bike over the Brooklyn Bridge, and more.
New York has it all. And this Explorer Pass gets you access to as much of it as you can handle.
Top Attractions Included
- Guggenheim Museum
- Top of the Rock Observatory
- Yankee Stadium: Classic Tour
- Madison Square Garden®: All Access Tour™
- Ground Zero Museum Workshop: Hands-On 9/11 Tour
- New York Historical Society Museum
- Brooklyn Museum & Brooklyn Botanic Garden Combo
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- Lincoln Center Tour
- Gossip Girl Sites Bus Tour by On Location Tours
- Radio City Stage Door Tour®
- The RIDE
- Luna Park at Coney Island: 4-hour Ride Wristband
- Statue by Night Cruise: New York Water Taxi
- Museum of Sex
- Empire State Building
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- The Met
Soak up more than 5,000 years of art from all over the world at The Met. For a nautical experience grab a ferry ticket to the Ellis Island Immigration Museum and get up close to the Statue of Liberty.
Head to the 86th floor of the Empire State Building to watch Manhattan buzzing below or - if you want to whizz through a hundred different movie locations - get a full day’s bike rental in Central Park and they’ll all unfold before you.
You can also share in humbling accounts of 9/11 by survivors, first responders and family members at The 9/11 Tribute Center. And then stroll around one of the 20th century’s most iconic and impressive architectural structures - the Guggenheim Museum.
Book this City Explorer Pass and get ready to bite as much of that Big Apple as you can chew.
- Access to the number of attractions booked with your ticket
- Some attractions may offer upgrades or special exhibits for an additional fee.
How to use your tickets
Show your mobile QR code at the entrance of the attraction of choice. The pass will be scanned and you will either receive direct access to the attraction or a paper ticket. Pass is valid for 30 days after activation.
Saving not with it this happened at the top of the rock and the AMNH. Both attractions worth the fee but would have paid 30 bucks more for a VIP pass or an offsite explorer ticket office ticket so I had immediate entry.