- See 3, 5, or 7 attractions and tours of your choice and save money on entry fees, pass is valid for 30 days after activation
- Visit the MET, the MoMA, the Guggenheim, Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, the Botanical Garden, Top of the Rock Observatory, and many, many more
- Get around on the Downtown/Uptown Hop-On Hop-Off bus or take bike tours and Food on Foot tours. Tour Yankee Stadium, Rockefeller, Radio City Music Hall and more
New York City is America’s real land of opportunity, and here’s an opportunity you can’t pass up. With a New York City Explorer Pass you can choose to check out 3, 5 or 7 amazing attractions - from a list of over 60. This convenience will save you time (and more than a good few dollars for your hot dog fund). See the big art museums, take a BEAST speedboat ride, get a tour of Rockefeller and Radio City Music Hall, bike over the Brooklyn Bridge, and more.
New York has it all. And this Explorer Pass gets you access to as much of it as you can handle.
Plus, until the end of 2019, Explorer Pass holders can gain access to the Empire State Building observation deck from 7:30 am. That's a full 30 minutes before the crowds ascend!
Top attractions included:
- Empire State Building
- Guggenheim Museum
- Top of the Rock Observatory
- Yankee Stadium: Classic Tour
- Madison Square Garden®: All Access Tour™
- Ground Zero Museum Workshop: Hands-On 9/11 Tour
- New York Historical Society Museum
- Brooklyn Museum & Brooklyn Botanic Garden Combo
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- Lincoln Center Tour
- Gossip Girl Sites Bus Tour by On Location Tours
- Radio City Stage Door Tour®
- The RIDE
- Luna Park at Coney Island: 4-hour Ride Wristband
- Statue by Night Cruise: New York Water Taxi
- Museum of Sex
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- The Met
- Bryant Park Ice Skating
- Color Factory
Soak up more than 5,000 years of art from all over the world at The Met. For a nautical experience grab a ferry ticket to the Ellis Island Immigration Museum and get up close to the Statue of Liberty.
Head to the 86th floor of the Empire State Building to watch Manhattan buzzing below or - if you want to whizz through a hundred different movie locations - get a full day’s bike rental in Central Park and they’ll all unfold before you.
You can also share in humbling accounts of 9/11 by survivors, first responders and family members at The 9/11 Tribute Center. And then stroll around one of the 20th century’s most iconic and impressive architectural structures - the Guggenheim Museum.
Book this City Explorer Pass and get ready to bite as much of that Big Apple as you can chew.
- Show your smartphone voucher at the entrance of the venue you're visiting. The pass will be scanned and you'll either receive direct access to the attraction or a paper ticket
- The pass can be activated within 1 year after purchase and is valid for 30 days after activation
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket