- See MoMA, including the Kravis Studio for experimental programming and the Crown Creativity Lab
- Discover masters of contemporary art and see works such as Van Gogh's famous The Starry Night
- Have a true New York Christmas experience and skate around Central Park's Wollman Rink
The clocks have rolled back and the days are shorter, but there's a touch of Christmas magic in the air. If you want a special day in New York, then spending it by visiting one of the city's top museums and ice skating in Central Park is the answer.
Get out of the winter chill in MoMA and admire work from masters like Jackson Pollock and Salvador Dalí. Once you've exercised your mind, you can put your body to work at the iconic Wollman Rink and glide around the ice.
- Pick up your tickets for the museum and the ice skating rink by showing your smartphone voucher to the City Rambler representative at the Black Rock Building, 2 blocks east of MoMA
- Location: 58 E 53rd St. New York 10022 (outside, next to the building entrance on 53rd St.)
- The representative will be wearing a golden jacket or hat with the City Rambler logo
- After you picked up your paper ticket it is valid for 1 month from selected date
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- All bags are subject to security inspection before entering the museum. Large bags aren't allowed inside
- Last admission 45 minutes prior to closing
- The rink is located by the South entrance of Central Park at 830 5th Ave
- Flexible entry time and duration - enter any day until 31 March 2020 and stay for as long as you want. Please mind the opening hours!
- Lockers available for rent at an additional fee
- No outside food and drinks permitted
- Food and beverages available for purchase (cash only)
- Ice walkers, helmets, pads etc. are not available