- Witness prancing horses, flying falcons, and a 2-hour medieval jousting tournament between 6 competing knights in a thrilling action-packed outing!
- Enjoy a delicious 4-course meal as you watch the show with dishes like roasted chicken, potatoes and corn, cookies, and soft drinks included
- Visit one of the most amazing locations worthy of any Game of Thrones episode - the Gothic Revival mansion Lyndhurst Castle in a 67-acre park!
Ready for a knight like no other? Head out of Manhattan and into the atmospheric grounds of Lyndhurst Castle for a night of clashing swords, galloping horses, and sumptuous food. The Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament promises medieval madness, plus a four-course dinner. Lances at the ready!
Dust off that shining armor. It's time to go medieval - just outside of Manhattan!
At the Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament you'll be thrust back in time to when steel and steed ruled the day at the gorgeous Gothic Revival mansion, Lyndhurst Castle, in a 67-acre park!
Witness a battle of champions, clashing their way to the king's army in a two-hour jousting tournament between six sexy knights. They'll put any Game of Thrones cast members to shame.
See the flight of the royal falcon, admire the beautiful horses and enjoy a four-course meal. You'll get treats like roasted chicken and potatoes, sweet buttered corn, chocolate-chip cookies, and more. A knight has to keep his/her strength up.
- 4-course meal (eat with your hands!)
- 2 rounds of select beverages
- 2-hour medieval jousting tournament
- Live flight of the royal falcon
- Additional beverages
- Show your voucher at the entrance
- We recommend to arrive early, as seating is first come, first served. Admission starts 75 minutes before the start of the show
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
All buses to Wall St West or Polito Ave. The Castle is a 5 minute walk from the bus stop.
- Garlic bread, oven roasted chicken quarter, sweet buttered corn, herb-roasted potato, chocolate chip cookie, soda or water
- Vegetarian meals can be requested on the spot (includes hummus, warm pita bread, carrot and celery sticks, three-bean stew with fire roasted tomato and brown rice, fresh fruit or Italian ice)
- A selection of alcoholic drinks is available
Medieval Times is a live horse show in an enclosed arena. Persons with respiratory conditions, allergies, or asthma attend at their own risk. Medieval Times uses stroboscopic and pyrotechnic effects.