- Go behind-the-scenes at New York's Madison Square Garden and relive some of its most iconic moments
- Witness some of the heart-stopping events to have taken place there, thanks to new virtual reality technology
- Take home a free boomerang photo keepsake to remember your tour of the world's most famous arena
Hulk Hogan, Frank Sinatra, Elton John – and now you. Add your name to the list of legends who've graced the Madison Square Garden halls, as you take the revamped, almost-all-access tour around The World’s Most Famous Arena.
Encounter exciting stops and memorabilia, enjoy an awesome green screen photo op and use state-of-the-art virtual reality technology for an experience of the Garden's world-class events that's so immersive, you'll feel like you're actually there...
Your guided Garden gander touches on old and new. From ring stars to sing stars, Muhammad Ali to John Lennon, all the way through to the current New York Knicks starting five. The walls are alive with history.
You would think your passionate host was at MSG for every thrill and spill to have taken place there over the last 150 years – that's how clued up the team are. Loaded with historical tidbits and revealing anecdotes, and ready to answer your questions, they'll send you away with plenty to impress your pals.
Every tour is different. Maybe you'll see Elton John's autographed set list or nab a quick peek inside the dressing rooms. You might even get lucky and see a practice or rehearsal as the arena is prepared for the next big event. What's guaranteed, is you'll leave impressed.
- Go to the Chase Store in the MSG box office lobby and show your smartphone ticket
- During peak season (April - August), please arrive at Madison Square Garden by 10:00 the day of your scheduled tour to reserve a time. Tours sell out quickly
- Tours are offered on a first come, first served basis
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Please don't bring any unnecessary bags, especially backpacks. All bags will be subject to thorough screening, which can delay entry.
Make your booking on a non-game day to get full access to the locker room portion of the tour.