Tickets for Madison Square Garden: All-Access Tour
See Elton John’s autographed set list, Dave Matthews’ guitar and more!
- Go behind-the-scenes with an enthusiastic guide for an insider's guide to Madison Square Garden and the iconic moments captured inside
- See Elton John’s autographed set list, Dave Matthews’ guitar and more! A little something special to do on your New York City trip
- See the liturgy book for the Papal Mass of Pope Francis, learn about the most famous play in Knicks history and more!
When it comes to superstars, Madison Square Garden is one New York venue that's seen them all. Head behind-the-scenes for an all-access tour and learn the building's history. Find out what hits and misses have happened inside and find out why Elton John once called it his favorite venue in the whole world!
Madison Square Garden has seen every kind of star and entertainment event in New York City. Join the likes of The Doors, Johnny Cash, Led Zeppelin, The Jacksons, The Rolling Stones, Katy Perry and more, with a behind-the-scenes all access pass!
Find out about iconic moments that the world all watched on big-screens from this very venue. Which people and moves made sports and entertainment history? Which would be better off forgotten?
See Elton John’s autographed set list, marvel at the liturgy book for the Papal Mass of Pope Francis, be wowed by the Knicks, get a close up of Dave Matthews’ guitar and more! An un-missable big apple highlight.
- 75-minute behind-the-scenes tour of Madison Square Garden
- Garden 366 retrospective view
- Defining Moments exhibit
- Memorabilia in the Signature Level
- Private media section on the Chase Bridge
Go to the Chase Store in the MSG box office lobby and show your smartphone ticket there.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Metro: Lines 1, 2, 3, A, C, E to 34th Street/Penn Station or lines B, D, F, M, N, Q or R to 34th Street/Herald Square.
Please don't bring any unnecessary bags, especially backpacks. All bags will be subject to thorough screening, which can delay entry.
Make your booking on a non-game day to get full access to the locker room portion of the tour.