- Escape Manhattan and head to the beach for the day - Luna Park in Coney Island is easy to reach by subway
- Try up to 28 rides, from lazy carousels to high-speed rollercoasters - and everything in between
- The All Day Thrill Seeker Pass gives you unlimited rides all-day long (except the Cyclone)
We all know New York for its speeding cabs and towering skyscrapers, but did you know there's also a theme park where thrilling rollercoasters hurtle over the beach? Get a whole day of fun and up to 28 different rides at Coney Island's Luna Park! On summer weekends, this pass is not available onsite - it's ONLY available through Tiqets!
Luna Park in Coney Island is a fun-tastic day trip from Manhattan. This pass provides you with a special wristband that gets you a whole day of spinning, whizzing, tumbling, and screaming on up to 28 different rides!
Experience hairpin turns, barrel rolls, sudden drops, and twists with the Soarin' Eagle, which mimics the flight of America’s most majestic bird. Soak up amazing boardwalk views from the top of Power Surge, then ramp it back it up with a few G-force spins on the inappropriately named The Tickler.
While here you can also pay an additional fee and try the famous Coney Island Cyclone - it's known as 'The Mother of American rollercoaster culture' for good reason.
- Admission to Luna Park
- All Day Thrill Seeker Pass
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Cyclone Roller Coaster (additional charge)
- B&B Carousel (additional charge)
- Midway games
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
Swap your smartphone ticket at the Guest Services Window, located at the main entrance on the left, for your pass.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
You forgot New York has a beach, didn't you? It's incredibly easy to get to it on the Downtown F train. Because subways don't float, the last stop is the beach. Get off there.