- Enjoy a boozy brunch cruise across the famous Hudson River to the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Brooklyn Bridge, and more
- A delicious New York-style brunch will be served with bottomless mimosas, herbal teas and coffee
- Nod along to a live jazz ensemble and savor the most epic brunch experience imaginable
Sail out around the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, The Brooklyn Bridge and more, while a finger-snappin, toe-tappin jazz band provides the soundtrack to the most epic brunch you'll ever eat. Arrive hungry!
Ditch the gluten-free bubble tea, and hot yoga Eggs Benedict. There's a new brunch craze in town!
Step aboard a spacious yacht and enjoy a leisurely two-hour brunch cruise on the Hudson River, drinking in the Manhattan skyline with herbal teas, freshly roasted coffee, and unlimited mimosas. To repeat - Unlimited Mimosas!
A live jazz ensemble will provide smooth musical accompaniment for a buffet of brilliant brunch classics.
You'll have ample time to capture the moment too; raise a glass to Lady Liberty, and strike a pose with the Manhattan skyline in the background. It's an experience that will raise your brunch game for good.
- Show your smartphone ticket at Hornblower Cruises & Events at Pier 40
- Boarding starts at 12:00, departure is at 12:30. Please check in 30 minutes before departure!
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Menu (sample, subject to change due to the seasonality of ingredients):
- Vegetable frittata; Applewood smoked bacon; turkey sausage; breakfast potatoes; French toast; bread pudding
- Omelette; waffle & fried chicken; eggs Benedict; bagels & Nova lox; Dim Sum; chef's selection carving station; chef's selection pasta
- International & domestic cheese; fresh seasonal fruit; vegetable crudité; deviled eggs; mini bagels, croissants, assorted scones, danishes, mini donuts, muffins; tomato, basil & mozzarella salad; tomato, onion & cucumber salad; chef's selection grain salad; chef's selection pasta salad
- Tart pastries; macaroons; petit fours; flourless cake; chocolate chip cookies