- See dozens of incredible aircraft, including a supersonic spy plane, the Space Shuttle Enterprise, and a Concorde
- Enter the diesel-powered submarine, USS Growler, and visit its command center and torpedo rooms
- Check out the interactive exhibits and chat with veteran volunteers about their experiences behind enemy lines
New York has a lot of vertical landmarks; the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, One World Trade Center, just to name a few. But the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum is on another level – or at least its exhibits are. This military and maritime museum lets you step on board a former aircraft carrier – the USS Intrepid – to see submarines, planes, space shuttles, and more!
The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum is a battle-hardened aircraft carrier. It served in World War II, the Vietnam War, and even assisted NASA during rescue missions.
There are dozens of skillfully restored aircraft, including two Soviet MiGs, the supersonic A-12 Blackbird, and the British Airways Concorde. If that's not groundbreaking enough for you, check out the Space Shuttle Enterprise!
The Intrepid also houses the USS Growler, one of only two diesel-powered submarines armed with nuclear cruise missiles. Mind your head as you explore this underwater war-tube. Check out the crew's mess hall, the command center, and the two torpedo rooms – you'll soon realize that your office cubicle isn't so bad.
History lovers, science nerds, and Top Gun fans will find this place to be incredible. You can immerse yourself in the action on two unique simulators. Feel like a fighter pilot on the Transporter FX and dive into history with cutting-edge graphics and 4D technology in Stories of Intrepid.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
NYC has a freaking Concorde and a freaking Space Shuttle! You thought seeing that Naked Cowboy guy would be cool, but this museum on an actual aircraft carrier is one of the coolest things in NYC.