- Enjoy general admission to the Intrepid Museum and choose between two equally fascinating tours
- Learn about the history of the USS Intrepid from 1943 to 1974 and beyond, as you explore the hangar and flight decks
- Delve into the history of the controversial Concorde, one of the fastest passenger planes ever to take to the skies
Adventurous, inspiring and educational! Learn stories of war, aircraft launches and more at the Intrepid, an American military and maritime history museum with a modern, interactive touch. Buy a ticket, and choose between the Intrepid 101: A Guided History and Concorde: A Supersonic Story guided tours when you arrive on site.
Travel with the USS Intrepid from 1943 to 1974 and beyond and experience the major events of the Pacific War.
Hear about the fascinating artifacts from the legendary aircraft carrier in the museum’s collection, from ships to planes, and discover what it was like to be part of the Intrepid flight deck crew.
Step onto the hangar deck, where various WWII aircraft were maintained and stored, and see where thousands of aircraft were launched for battle.
Concorde: A Supersonic Story
The Concorde could nip across the Atlantic from England in under three hours, but was retired in 2003. Find out why this supersonic flier is no longer in use as you're schooled on its chaotic time in the skies.
- Redeem your ticket for entrance to the museum and a printed ticket for the tour that starts at the Tour Desk. Tours run Mon-Fri at 11:00, 13:00 & 15:00 and Sat-Sun every hour from 11:00-15:00. You will get your timeslot onsite
- Please let the staff at the entrance know if you want to do the Intrepid 101: A Guided History Tour or the Concorde: A Supersonic Story
- Please note: the timeslot is for the tour. You can visit the museum itself at any other moment on the same day
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.