- Visit the Vessel, an iconic piece of architecture featuring 154 interconnecting flights of stairs, 2,500 individual steps and 80 landings
- See the High Line, an elevated public park built on a historic freight line featuring art, gardens, and more
- Enjoy unparalleled views across Manhattan and see 34th Street, Macy's, the Empire State Building, Bryant Park, the NY Public Library and 5th Avenue
Built as part of the Hudson Yards Redevelopment Project, the Vessel is 'New York’s Staircase' – a honeycomb-shaped structure that soars to incredible heights and offers amazing city views.
Climb to the landing points of British designer Thomas Heatherwick's controversial interactive sculpture, learn about the project in the center of Hudson Yards, and explore New York's highlights on foot with a guide.
See the sights of Midtown NYC from three different perspectives!
- Present your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point
- The group meets at the entrance of the Apple Store. Your guide will most likely be wearing yellow
- Make sure to be on time for your selected timeslot!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket