Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Water Taxi New York - All Day Access Pass
A cab and a cruise - all in one
- See the sights from Brooklyn to Midtown — all in 90 minutes. Or hop-on and off and make a whole day of this watery tour of the city
- Get off at any of the six stops throughout the trip to visit the spots you want
- Snap a ton of great photos of the New York skyline. You can even get photos of the New Jersey skyline, if that's your thing
New York's iconic yellow checkered cab takes on a whole new look for the life aquatic. During your tour in a water-bound yellow cab you’ll get a whole new view of the city. Plus with the freedom to hop on and off at will, you will get to see the whole city, and travel by water.
Grab your camera and hail this unique water taxi. Running rings around New York, this checkered yellow cab/boat hybrid will whisk you around the Big Apple.
On nice days grab a seat on the upper deck and set to snapping pics of the iconic New York skyline. If the weather isn't cooperating, you can cozy up in the climate-controlled interior, as the 90-minute full loop scoots to six different piers.
Along the way you'll see the city’s most popular neighborhoods, waterfront attractions and bridges. Highlights include the Empire State Building, the Brooklyn Bridge, One World Trade, the 9/11 Memorial and many more.
The taxi departs from midtown’s Pier 79 at 44th street and the Hudson River. It then proceeds to Battery Park, with the option to visit the World Trade Center site, including the 9/11 Memorial and the 9/11 Tribute Center.
Additionally, you’ll also be able to get up-close views of the Statue of Liberty — one of America’s greatest national treasures.
- All day access
Show your smartphone ticket when you board the water taxi
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Bus: 42nd Street to W. 39th St. Terminal.
10:00 - 18:10.
Water Taxi Stops
- Pier 79, W39th St: 10:00, 11:30, 13:00, 14:30, 16:00 and 17:30
- Christopher St: 10:10, 11:40, 13:10, 14:40, 16:15 and 17:45
- Battery Park, Slip 6: 10:25, 11:55, 13:25, 14:55, 16:25 and 17:55
- Pier 11, Slip A: 10:40, 12:10, 13:40, 15:10, 16:40 and 18:10
- Pier 1 - DUMBO: 10:50, 12:20, 13:50, 15:20 and 16:50
- Red Hook Dock, Van Brunt St: 11:00, 12:30, 14:00, 15:30 and 17:00